Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Way ! Another 20 questions/ part 3

Hi Di, I'm interested to know if these questions are coming from GGs only or CDers as well?

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be?
    Tell your future wife.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached?
    Try on heels. How is that for a life achievement.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self?
    My male self. I have had a few dreams where I would crossdress. But none where I would trade my Y chromosomes for X's.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing?
    Usually no more than once a month, and probably less really. It comes more in waves (look, here's my pink fog after all). Since I came out to my wife, I'm introspecting my crossdressing several times a day, but not thinking about doing it.

5) What is your favorite hair removal?
    Oh you mean hair, not hair (I was that close to answer ageing). My favorite removal tool is opaque pantyhose. Which is not comfortable in all seasons as we don't have air conditioning in our flat, so that makes me a hibernating crossdresser species. I just happen to hibernate in summer, so my crossdressing self doesn't meet bears very often (which is fine with me, I mean, pantyhose and claws, always complicated).

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what?
    That is indeed something I tell my wife. When I do, she is offended. Because I say something like "Dressed as a female I don't think about my male problems" -> ergo: females are brainless and I would so much enjoy being in their shoes, thinking only about dresses and frilly things. How is that for offending. Fortunately that is not what I mean. Women have as much problems as males do. They too are pressured by social codes and expectations (be this, do that, biological clock is ticking, and Bob Loblaw). So, women should like to escape too, once in a while, after all.
    Back to the drawing table, I asked myself the reason why I was alluding to "male problems". And I realized that the actual feeling would be more aptly described by saying "When I dress I forget about my problems", period. But because my crossdressing requires distancing from my usual self, and my usual self is male, if you ask me which kind of luggage I dropped when doing it, "male problems" will come to mind. I think it is just that: another way of saying that I forget about my problems for a while.
    So, why do I forget about my problems? I identified three reasons:
    1. Because being dressed as a woman sends me a long way from my usual self. I feel like an astronaut walking on the moon in my XX suit. I am walking and lounging in the same surroundings as usual, but all feelings and sensations are new or different, my female costume is subtly altering every interaction I have with the physical world, when I move, walk, cross legs, extend arms, it's always there, resisting, hugging, rubbing, clicking. If I look at myself, at my body, it's me, and yet a different version of me. It's a little out of body experiment to some extent, I am looking for example at legs that don't seem to be mine.
    2. Because I concentrate on myself and the whole experience when I crossdress. I do so in private and this is a moment just for me. I take time to dress, to put on my make up. Then I spend time enjoying the feelings and sensations of being clad in a woman costume. These are both intense and peaceful moments.
    3. Because I feel safe in that female costume, it somehow pampers me. It hugs me and I feel it around me, like a shell protecting me, or a thin armor (as I write these lines I realize it may sound like I am writing about a uterus). If you like disguises or have done some amateur theater you may know this feeling. The costume shelters you, behind its cover you become free and less inhibited, a more genuine version of yourself that drops the everyday act and gets ready for a new experience.

All of this makes for a moment of loneliness, peace and softness, of introspection too at times. I describe this to my wife as being my own private spa, a place and time where for a few hours I tend to forget my problems, where there are no conflicts and no stakes. That is my escapism. And what do I escape from? Well, anything that would worry a man or a woman. Work, providing, bad decisions, illness, death, and of course bad hair days (yes, we have these, too).

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden?
    I have a suitcase in the cellar. All my earthly female belongings fit there. My wife knows where it is.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you?
    A moment to myself, where I can explore and linger in my fantasy, and be all around content.

9) Has it changed over time?
    It changed two years ago as I finally could put together a small wardrobe of mine. It enhanced the experience, without substantially changing the nature of it.

10) If so how?
    I can better fit the female presentation I had in mind for years. It allows me to identify more as a woman wearing these clothes (not as a woman per se), and when looking in a mirror I can better play this game of wondering how I could have looked like if my spermatozoid had tripped and another one had won the race. It made the sexual element of dressing recede substantially, although an erotic vibe is always present as I am much receptive to the female cues.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with?
    No. I like to be alone when dressed. If my wife asked to, I probably would oblige. If she doesn't, thats fine with me.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about?
    Not in DADT. More in DHDS (don't hide but don't show) as we are talking. I came out not long ago.

13) Do you revise it as needed?
    My wife must restore her trust in me. For this to work she needs stability. Revisions will be complicated.

14) How often do you dress?
    A couple times a year physically. A few more times in my imagination.

15) Do you wish for more time?
    Possibly. It will be based on my wife's comfort zone.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference.
    I am more quiet and peaceful than in my best moments of quietness and peacefulness in male mode, except maybe for scuba diving. I explained it at length in question 6. It is one of my motivations for dressing. And I watch Supergirl episodes, my guilty pleasure.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire?
    I had no wardrobe so it was a little amateur theatre there. Happy now.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular?
    No. Happy with what I already have.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing?
    No. We talk a lot. We don't agree about everything, but have open discussions.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time?
    For those in a relationship that's not completely DADT, have you tried to have your SO join the forum? Did it help your SO and yourself? How?
    Last edited by DianeT; 05-23-2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Slight change question 16.

Love reading the answers and I think it helps see similarities and know each other.
    As always please put na. It it does not apply.

Live your live and don't care about strangers, dress how you want it to be and feel free

I've almost done everything while out en femme, no more special goals I guess

mostly male

almost very day

----

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what?

escape from having to be a strong person, a strong boy, a strong male, not feeling attractive. As a woman, I feel beautiful - only then

Yes, my closet and the trunk of one of my classic cars

expression o beauty and freedom

no

10) If so how?

my wife or (gir friends

almost every week, depending on possibilities. i dress 1-3 days in a row when on business trips, and my wife knows

Yes a little more than every 3-8 weeks

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference.

I'm happier and feel more freedom of expressing myself

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire?

no

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular?

I always search for new dresses and other items, but nothing in particular

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing?

yes, but not really an issue of discussion anymore

My new flickr account has pictures to look at:

https://www.flickr.com/people/bmw325it/

Platinum Member

Think of your partner?s concerns/fears. Don?t let shame and doubt turn to anger.

Not sure its a goal, but finally being able to present fully as a woman and live extended periods of everyday life in that manner have been fulfilling for me.

I only have one self. If my dressing is in dreams, I?m usually frustrated by either being misunderstood or trapped. Kinda the expression of how my life has been in some respects.

Daily.

? I guess I like shaving my legs.

Not so much as an escape for me as a chance to express something otherwise trapped inside.

No hiding.

For me its an expression of how I see/feel about my gender. I?m a confusing mix.

Of course. 50 years ago, I presumed it was either an adolescent phase or a perversion. Now I have a somewhat more compassionate assessment of myself.

10) If so how?

I still have doubts, but generally if I?m feeling good, I feel good about myself as a transgender person, recognizing that I?m not a pervert or broken. Of course, during darker moments, I have a less generous self assessment.

My ex wife.

N/a

N/a

Daily, and all day to the largest possible extent.

I wish I could get out more. Right now, that is not possible.

Not really.

Way too many masculine tells...stature, facial structure, hands, height

Not really

Evidently, I was a total failure or succeeded beyond my expectations. In either case, after 16 years, she opted out.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? Not at this time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for you time in putting these questions together Di
    this is fun

this is who you are, this is how you feel most comfortable dressed, own it and let the world deal with it

that i have reached so far would be to dress as i please at home
    maybe someday i can dress as i please outside of th home

male self 90% of th time, on rare occasions i will be crossdressed in a dream, but still male self

not one day that it doesn't cross my mind

shaving, legs, chest and face

i can definitely chime in on this one.
    when I was working and dealing with the stresses of everyday life, The time I got to dress was like a mini vacation from the world
    i would come home from work, shower and get dressed, and the days stresses were left behind if only for a short while
    women may come home fro work take off their bra and put on there pj's to relax
    for me, taking off the work clothes and getting dressed was my escape from the daily stresses and bs
    having been a blue collar worker, every day of your life in the same uniform, coming home covered in grime from the day
    dealing with greasy cars all the time, taking time for me to get dressed pretty, definitely helped to balance my life a bit

when i was younger it was in a toolbox in the garage, now they hang proudly in my closet

crossdressing means time for me to dress as I feel most comfortable, time to just enjoy being me

sure has

10) If so how?
    started out as a fetish for me. over the years it has evolved to be an extension of ray, the fetish part is gone
    now i fully dress whenever i can, full dress from the neck down.
    when I look in the mirror now, I realize in my mind that is i am supposed to look.
    kinda weird i know, full female body from the neck down and a male mind and head
    definitely something miss wired in my mind,

I would love to just be able to enjoy a fun day with friends dressed as I please without judgement

I was in a DADT for a while when I first came out to my wife, I told here and she said she did not want to see it
    or know about it, I had my own office in the house, and my clothes hung in the closet in there
    over a period of time she grew more accepting, the got to taking the kids shopping with her
    to allow my time to dress. calling before she got home to give me time to get changed
    eventually she stopped calling and met Raychel. there was times she was still not thrilled about it, but she dealt with it
    marriage eventually failed, not because of the dressing

yes it was revised as my wife determined

every day when possible, Nightgowns for bed, usually Raychel time when I get up and have morning coffee
    and raychel will be around until I have to go out in the world for some reasons

externally sure, a 60 year old fat guy in a dress, with DD's definitely a sight that wont be forgotten soon
    but as far as the way my mind works, definitely not, still the same messed up place in my head,

not really, I am happy with t he way i look, the world would definitely have issues, but in my mind all is good.

not really, for a while i thought a wedding dress would be fun, or a maids dress for working around the house.
    but that was just a passing fad.

no real partner here now. but no in the end of my marriage I did not have any problem talking about it
    and anyone that knows me now knows, so I can talk freely now

How much money spent daily weekly and monthly on dressing?
    on average for me usually not that much, but when I am feeling down the price definitely goes up
    retail therapy, last month was about $100
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

This is my first reply to a 20 question. It sounds like fun. Can?t wait to get past this trial.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Don?t be ashamed. Embrace it and have fun.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Having a closet full of dresses, skirts, tops and shoes.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Always as male, but sometimes have crossdressing dreams. Pretty cool when that happens.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? When do I not?

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Shave legs and face. Wife likes my hair on chest and arms. Dang!

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? Just a better mental state.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? I have a closet for my dresses, skits, tops in the spare bedroom. 20 or so heels in my side of master bedroom closet. Lingerie in drawers with my boy clothes

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? A comfortable and relaxing place to be.

9) Has it changed over time? Yes

10) If so how? Used to be erotic. I?m over that.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Reese Witherspoon

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? NA

13) Do you revise it as needed? NA

14) How often do you dress? Almost everyday since covid. But only for a short time in mornings before I go work or on weekends before my daughter gets up

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Not much difference, but I want to enlarge my Marcela persona.

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Hair, make up, eyelashes, nails, earrings, bracelets , ankle bracelets. I need all these for my desired look.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Clear open toe sling back 4? heels are my next quest.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Yes. Even though she knows these are just clothes and she?s ok with dressing. I think that I?m not being totally honest and that?s hard.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? Best places to shop for us freaks

You are not alone.

Self-acceptance.

N/A

Once a day, when I go online. Not able to dress at the moment. May change in the next few days.

Razor.

Stress.

At the moment it is in a suitcase inside a locked suitcase. But not for much longer. I now have a place of my own.

Wearing clothes normally associated with the opposite gender. Which is why I think women have more freedom of expression than do we.

It has matured, but essentially remained the same.

10) If so how?
    I can express it better.

K in London.

N/A

N/A

Not at all in the last six months. Plan to recommence wearing at least panties, stockings and heels on a daily basis in the very near future.

No. I simply accept things the way they are.

No, I am me.

I will never be 'passable'. Just love the feeling of the things I want to wear.

I love stockings and high heels.

N/A

Can't think of anything.

Two things: it is not just a fetish, and be upfront with your SO.

Going for a professional makeover.

Don't remember my dreams, so n/a.

Every day.

Shaving. I tried Nair and didn't like how my skin reacted.

Escape from the "drab", day-to-day experience. But it also is just a lot of fun!

Hidden in duffel bags behind a door in the top floor dormer behind a wall of suitcases.

Being able to wear clothes and shoes for women, presenting as a woman to the outside world.

Yes.

10) If so how?
    Originally, I dressed for fetish reasons only and immediately would undress afterwards. Now, it's more important to be dressed and do regular things while dressed.

Friends from here.

N/a, everything is hidden.

A couple of times a year.

Obviously.

No, just a little softer in my approach to people.

Makeup!!! I never get enough practice with it, especially for the eyes.

No, just finding a new dress is enough to get me interested.

Absolutely. And it's gotten worse over the years.

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? lots, but I don't think I would have believed it

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? En-femme and NOT being noticed. Treated as just another woman.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Sometimes one, sometimes the other. Most times, I'm just "me" and gender isn't specific to the dream

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? It's like background noise.. always there, but not usually focused on.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? I just shave. I tried Nair a couple times, but it didn't seem to do anything but irritate my skin. The hair stayed put. Go figure.

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? I guess I'd say "the restrictions of my assigned gender"

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? I don't hide my things. They are in the closet / drawers like they should be.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? For me, it's the chance to express the true, inner sense of self. Or at least a part that's usually supressed.

9) Has it changed over time? What it means? no. The negative feelings of fear, guilt, etc. associated with it? Yes.

10) If so how? I accept that I'm OK. I don't need to beat myself up for being "other"

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Mostly, my wife. Beyond that, almost anyone who would see/accept me as Sara.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? We had "the talk" when we were dating, and set up boundaries.

13) Do you revise it as needed? Not by much

14) How often do you dress? Panties? always. Nighties? daily. Anything else? Rarely - and only where she doesn't see it, or isn't around.

15) Do you wish for more time? Of course. Anything less than 'always' isn't enough. But I'm grateful for what I do have.

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. I'm told that there is. Walking, talking, even shyer, less angry, smile more, etc. I don't feel like I'm a different person, or anything. So I guess the anwser is "yes and no"

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? n/a these days. I've surrendered going out as part of #12

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular?Something that would make me look good? I guess not really.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Yes. I don't want to upset the delicate balance we have.

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? I can't think of any right now...

Here I go!

"Careful! Learn to at least hide things well or stop! It's time to stop!"

Being able to walk in high heels and not breaking my nose in the process, even though, those heels are now somewhere in a landfill.

Most of the time, a guy, but there's some rare times when I'm a woman in my dreams. Always beautiful at it.

Even if I'm well focused on anything, at least once a day, but I don't do it, I can't.

Shaving machine?

Maybe escaping monotony, or escaping reality in the worst cases.

A bag with combination locks for the zippers, and that's before I decide to purge all that.

I could say, comfort, but now it also brings bad flashbacks.

I do it less and less as time passes.

10) If so how?

I can't even wash a pair of stockings or panties without a high risk of being discovered. So yeah, I can't safely wear any of that.

Maybe, maybe not, that's the enigma.

Not in a relationship at the moment (afraid of them).

Revising what? Did I get lost?

No idea, I haven't done it in a while and I'm considering a final purge.

No.

16) Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference.

Why should there be a difference? Well, maybe besides that I smile even more.

I'm a bulky guy, I'd like to be slim and androgynous, so that explains how unreachable it is.

Dresses, frilly ones at it.

>Be me
    >No partner
    >lol wut
    >mfw

As long as it isn't asking me to buy a dress or anything and uploading pictures of me in it, I'm fine.

The goal is to be a female angel when I die. Don't want to reach it for a spell. Subgoal is to do what I need to here to earn the reward of my goal. I'm trying.
    Last edited by LelaK; 05-24-2020 at 10:14 PM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Nothing, because I'm still new to CD'ing.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Going out in public while dressed.

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? Sometimes my female self, but mostly male.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Almost constantly..... I can only do it once every two weeks.

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Magic Shaving Powder

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? Well, I never really thought about that..... I guess I could say it's an escape from being a guy every now and then, though I WISH I could dress a lot more often.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Mine is hidden, yes.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? It means to let my inner feminine self out, which I realize now has been DYING to come out for years.

9) Has it changed over time? No

10) If so how? N/A

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Not anyone in particular, but it would be cool to hang out and spend the day with another CD'er.

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? N/A

13) Do you revise it as needed? N/A

14) How often do you dress? Once every two weeks.

15) Do you wish for more time? YES!

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Of course there is..... I am a genetic male. LOL

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Yes, I struggle with makeup.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? No, not really..... I'm still experimenting with different looks.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? N/A

20) is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? N/A
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Platinum Member
    (1) Cd-ing does not mean you are a homosexual. That was the common belief back in the 1950's and 1960's. Very confusing.
    (2) Going out en femme with makeup, wig, heels and hosiery, dress, and all the proper undergarments; bra, panty, slip, garter girdle
    (3) Female self
    (4) Every day as I come to this forum and peruse ebay and elsewhere for femme garments.
    (5) Shaving my face as I have no hair follicles on my legs and arm pits
    (6) Escape from thinking about service in Nam. When alone I tend to digress into war related events
    (7) Hidden in plain site; twenty or so Xerox boxes stacked up in a converted garage. Panties in 12 USPS priority mail boxes
    (8) Means a time to feel relaxed.
    (9) Yes, as a teen it meant a sexual outlet; masturbation enhancement. Now, it's just dressing to feel comfortable. Also comfortable in my male clothes.
    (10) Now it's all or nothing. No half way measures with the exception of wearing panties
    (11) My wife, but, it is not ever going to happen
    (12) My wife and I use to use lingerie as a little "kink" until she and I realized there was more to the mindset than a "kink." "If I wanted to be married to a woman, I would have married a woman!" she said.
    (13) No, she hasn't said a word since the mid 1980's
    (14) Hardly ever since she had a total knee replacement and fully retired. I do sleep in a nylon nightie and panty; separate bedrooms due to snoring and medical reasons.
    (15) Definitely
    (16) No
    (17) Too tall at six foot and 200 pounds. It would be great to be five foot seven
    (18) I love full slips and nylon long gowns.
    (19) There is no discussion at all.
    (20) Can't think of anything, but I will PM if I do.

1) Is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Don?t be afraid to be yourself.

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Feeling comfortable shopping for myself.

3) When you dream are you your male or female self? I usually don?t remember my dreams. Of the ones I do remember they have to with my female side.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? All the time

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Epilator

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? I don?t dress to escape.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing, etc. or is it hidden? Everything sits in the bottom drawer of my dresser. It?s not hidden. Wifey knows my stash is there and chooses not to open it. She is probably afraid of what she might find.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? It means I can finally be myself.

10) If so how? I didn?t crossdress all that much during my younger years, I mainly ignored it. Back then dressing had a sexual kick to it. Flash forward some 30 or 40 years and all I want is to express my female side.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? An accepting, supportive and encouraging GG who can be my gal pal, and shopping partner,

12) For those that are in a DADT relationship/ how did that come about? I?m not sure if it?s DADT. It?s like the elephant in the room. We just don?t talk about it.

13) Do you revise it as needed? I would love to revise it but we just don?t talk about it.

14) How often do you dress? Not often enough. If I?m lucky I might spend an hour or two a week.

15) Do you wish for more time? Absolutely!!! I am so tired of feeling rushed when I dress.

16) Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. No, I am just the female version of my male self.

17) Starting out-or even now, is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? I?ve been dressing for about a year and I am nowhere near achieving the look I want.

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Yes, casual shoes that fit. It seems that all the large size shoes are more fetish wear.

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? Absolutely!!!

20) Is there anything you would like me to ask in another post for next time? Have you ever gone to a dressing service for a makeover?
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

1) is there anything you could tell your younger cd self what would that be? Don't grow out your beard

2) What is your greatest cd goal you have reached? Head to toe dressing

3)When you dream are you your male or female self? I'm always male, but I'm often dressed female.

4) How often a day or week do you think about crossdressing? Daily

5) What is your favorite hair removal? Electric

6)We have read some crossdressers say they dress to escape, what does that mean to you? Escape from what? Day to Day drudgery. Escape the obligations. It's literally just time with myself.

7) Do you have a place for your clothing ect or is it hidden? Bit of both, I'm single so I have that going for me.

8) What does crossdressing mean to you? It's an escape, I can't explain why it brings me so much pleasure, or calmness. Maybe it's just the act of trying to look nice that slows everything down for me.

10) If so how? I have more options, I wear more outfits. It's grown.

11) Is there someone you would like to spend the day dressed with? Probably a trans movie star, someone like Natalie Mars. I think she works really hard to be really beautiful.

14) How often do you dress? Weekly

15) Do you wish for more time? Yes

16)Is there a difference in you dressed or not? Explain if there is a difference. Masculine/Feminine. I'm more dominant as my masculine self. I prefer the background when dressed

17) Starting out-or even now Is there something you had/ have trouble with getting your look you desire? Losing weight!

18) Is there an article of clothing you pine for? Wedding gown, just an outfit you admired anything in Particular? Leather something something

19) Do you have a hard time communicating with your partner about your cross dressing? No, she left so there's really no issue!