Texas opened hair salons on a limited basis not long ago and I was finally able to get in to see the 20 something girl that cuts my hair today, I'll call her 'L'. I'm wearing masculine Bermuda shorts and flip flops.
While she is cutting my hair, her business partner, let's call he 'P', walks in the room:

P: L, I really like your skirt. It's very cute.
Me: It is cute, and looks comfortable, too, But I don't think I could get away with it. (we all laugh)
P: I don't know, you have nice legs, you probably could. (more laughter)
L: And you're right, it is very comfortable. I think if men knew how comfortable skirts were, a lot of them would wear them.

This short conversation brought so many thought to my mind. Neither of these young ladies has any way of knowing that I know as much about how comfortable skirts are as they do and I thought it interesting the turns the conversation took.
It is also an amusing anecdote on our 'condition' that I thought you might like to hear and comment on. Will I be wearing a skirt to my next haircut, I think not but it was interesting.

So, do you agree with L, if men knew how comfortable skirts were, do you think they would wear them?