Thread: I might stop dressing for a while.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I might stop dressing for a while.....

Hey y'all!

Yep, you read the title right..... I just might stop dressing for a while. Why? Well, several reasons..... I mean, don't get me wrong, I LOVE CD'ing. But when I do dress, for one thing, it takes me several hours to get finished. I mean, I have to remove hair, shower, do makeup and then get dressed. Then, I go out and do whatever and it all takes up SO much time. I'm not saying it's a waste of time by any means, it's just that it sometimes keeps me from getting things done at home that I need to do..... I only get to come home every other weekend, after all.

I don't plan on "purging" or getting rid of any of my feminine stuff, so please don't think that I was planning that. LOL

Plus, it's beginning to get a lot hotter outside and when I'm dressed, I sweat a lot. I can't be out in public with my makeup melting off my face from sweating so much. LOL I know that those of you in cooler or less humid climates may have trouble understanding that, but down in central Mississippi, it gets VERY hot and humid and I do sweat a lot because of it.

Anyway, just thought I would tell y'all this.

One more thing I meant to add..... Even though I may stop dressing for a while, that doesn't mean I'll stop completely. Also, that sure doesn't mean I won't log into the forum and continue to contribute to it. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 05-25-2020 at 01:25 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.