Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made the ENTIRE trip dressed!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I made the ENTIRE trip dressed!

Hey y'all!

Well, today I had to go back to my truck in Missouri and be ready to roll in the morning..... Anyway, I did something that I've been DYING to do for a while now, and that's make the entire trip from my home in Mississippi all the way to Missouri, while dressed and I did it today! And it was AMAZING! LOL

The trip from MS to MO takes me about 7.5 hours and I don't think I've ever been dressed for that long before..... But my goodness, it was AWESOME!
    I wore a new green, casual dress that I bought at Walmart the other day, while out dressed, of course, suntan L'eggs pantyhose, my beige wedges that I ordered from Torrid and my brunette with blonde highlights wig...? Pics of what I wore will be coming next Saturday.

Of course, I had to stop and get out of my car a few times; I went through the drive-thru at a Burger King for some supper, I got out at a Walmart to put money on a gift card to save 3 cents/gal at the gas pump, plus later on during the trip, I stopped at a truck stop for a restroom break and to fill up with gas again..... Then, when I got to the yard in MO where my truck is parked, (I have to get out and swipe a card at the gate to get it opened), I did that while dressed as well, HOPING no one would see me, but I don't think anyone did..... Oh boy, the adrenaline RUSH I got from that! ROFL

But yeah, it was SO much fun to make that whole trip dressed as Kimberly! LOL

Oh, I know I made a post saying that I may not dress again for a while..... But dang it, I just felt I HAD to do this, because I hate having to put Kimberly away for two weeks at a time.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 05-26-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Great road trip! Thanks for sharing.

It's just great to do normal things while dressed especially things you'd usually do in male mode.

Could this become the new normal? What about the return journey?

Kim so glad you had such a great trip and glad it was short lived of giving up being just one of us girls! Lol welcome back!

Aren't you glad you decided to keep on dressing? Nice road trip! Good to get out and do "mundane" things as your female self! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Platinum Member
    Congratulations on your first eye-opening experience with traveling cross country en femme!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reality Check
    That's great. I would like to make a trip dressed some day. I've driven to the city dressed and walked around but that's just a few miles.

Just hope there was no camera where you had to get out and swipe a card. That could be interesting.
    Krisi

Kimberly, Congrats on a nice accomplishment, hopefully no more thoughts on putting Kimberly back in the closet.
    Crissy

You go girl!!

Congratulations Kimberly! That's wonderful! So many here are so jealous. (count me as one&#128522
    -Jen

Platinum Member
    A nice drive can be exhilarating. I would not bet against the possibility of your image being recorded on some security camera at the gate. You may get an inquiry as to why a woman was using your entry card?

Congratulations on resisting the urge to take your clothes off.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Thank you as well, Jennifer and you're welcome!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh I totally agree, Helen..... No, I think this was a one-time thing, just to kind of get it out of my system. LOL

Now, when I go back home, I'll have to do that in male mode..... Last night when I got to my truck in Missouri, it was right at 22:00 hours and of course, it was dark out and I had the cover of darkness. LOL Usually when I go home, it's still daylight out. Plus, I didn't bring any makeup with me, only makeup remover wipes. LOL

LOL Thanks, Kay J.

Well, I know you read my post saying that I might stop dressing for a while..... That's still a possibility, but I ain't going nowhere.

Well Lana Mae, I'm glad that I made that trip dressed..... Also, I never did say that I will stop dressing completely. When I made that post, I said I might stop dressing for a while, NOT permanently. LOL

Also, it is still a possibility that I won't be dressing for a while when I go home again. I just have too much that I need to take care of back home that'll require me to remain in male mode..... SUCKS as that may, it is what it is and I do live the majority of my life as a male. I only go en femme temporarily, once every two weekends.

Thank you, Kimdl!

Oh Krisi, the thought of a surveillance camera DEFINITELY crossed my mind..... I did think about finding a place to pull over, jump in the back seat of my car and change into my "dude clothes", (what I call them). LOL But, I couldn't find any place where I could do that, so I just said, "Forget it, I gotta get to my truck, I'm tired, need to get this makeup off and go to bed"..... So, with my heart racing, I got out of my car a the gate to the yard in Missouri, swiped the key card and to my truck I went. Of course, I also climbed into my truck while dressed, then changed into male clothes once I was in inside. LOL

Crissy, I'm not going to put Kimberly in the closet forever, of course..... It's just that like I told Lana Mae, I have a lot that needs to get done the next time I go home, so chances are, I won't have time to get dressed up. I mean, for most of us it's very time-consuming. LOL

Thanks, MaryAnn!

LOL I totally understand that, Jen and thank you.

That's a possibility, Stephanie but I haven't heard anything from my superiors yet. Key word..... YET. ROFL!

LOL Thanks, Patience!
    Oh, I wanted to find a place to pull over and change, but couldn't find one..... So, after some hesitation at the gate, I just put on my big girl panties, said SCREW it, got out REAL quick, swiped the key card and through the gate I went! LOL

Silver Member
    I know your excited feeling! It's quite an experience the first time you travel dressed pretty.

Kimberly, Glad you had some time to dress and enjoy yourself.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I was a little bit surprised by your major break from what you had recently said about not dressing for awhile. But what you did is perfectly fine. You felt the need and you fulfilled it in a sensible way. That is really what it is all about - responding to your inner self in a way that fulfills needs that have to do with your personal sense of self to keep you emotionally well. You may have opened a door into a new room for you to explore or it might have just been a spontaneous action. I think you can see that the world keeps spinning just fine even though you do something that some (fortunately, fewer and fewer) think is really weird.

Nice job Kimberly! Good for you!

Congratulations Kimberly! I've made a few trips and really enjoyed them. I stayed in the car the whole time (4-5 hours) and changed before I got to my hotel so I'm not quite as brave as you. The drives were amazing and once you realize that no one is shining a spotlight on you, you can really enjoy them. The big sunglasses helped me .

Congratulations Kimberly on your venture. I envy you..so far, only in my dreams. The few times I?ve ventured out, I felt a bit apprehensive, but free. A small town has its limitations.

Congratulations, Kimberley. That must have been an amazingly new exhilarating experience for you.

Short of driving the length of the entire country, it is difficult to travel so far from home in the UK.

If I happen to be in Heather mode when packing for holiday, I have been known to only pack my female stuff and condemn myself to a full week en femme, though.

You're absolutely right about that, Jenny!

Me too, Jamie.

I can understand that, Gretchen..... I will still probably be taking a break from dressing when I get home. I am in BAD need of a dental appointment, the oil in my car needs to be changed, plus I still need to get my taxes filed and I will have to do all of that in male mode, of course. LOL

Thank you, Brenda!

Thank you, Pattie! LOL Yeah, I can totally understand that..... I think I do an OK job passing for a woman, but still there's that possibility of being discovered as a male which, for me makes it all that much more exciting!

Thanks, Nancy. I know what you mean about small towns, I live in one...? That's why I always, (well, almost always) go out of town when I'm dressed. LOL

Thank you, FairyCrossdresser. Absolutely it was! LOL

Platinum Member
    Hi Kimberly , That was Awesome. >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I assume your referring to being a Professional ~ CDL , Class A, driver.

I drove for a year with a Mega Carrier, that offers on~site, in house training out of Springfield, Missouri, Prime, Inc. also known as New Prime, Inc.

While there? They actively recruited anyone that could pass and meet the requirements of doing the job as a long haul, over the road truck driver.

While going through training, I saw and meet more than a FTM, Transgendered Women.

Indeed, there was an incident, where another driver made a comment to such, a formal complaint was filed, investigated, etc.

(It occurred on the road, away from the main terminal in Springfield, MO. It was a comment that would be clearly inappropriate to GG.

The complaint WASN'T made to HR, but to the owner Rob Low, in passing in the hallway at the cafeteria at the main terminal)

The driver that made the complaint was fired, and their "Offical" non-discrimination policy was amended to include NOT only the standard statement, BUT to include Gender Orientation.

ZERO TOLERANCE for such. They WILL, per the owner of Prime, Inc put you and your gear on the curb outside the fence, and if your lucky call the shuttle to give you a ride to the bus station with a one way ticket in hand back home.

sounds like a great road trip. Glad you enjoyed yourself, and I'm sure there will be another trip in the future

Silver Member
    Good.
    For.
    You!!!!!

I'm so glad it went well for you and that nothing bad happened. Spoiler alert: bad things almost never happen, and NOTHING bad has ever happened to me. You'll become more confident about that the more you go out. Keep on truckin.