Thread: I made the ENTIRE trip dressed!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I made the ENTIRE trip dressed!

Hey y'all!

Well, today I had to go back to my truck in Missouri and be ready to roll in the morning..... Anyway, I did something that I've been DYING to do for a while now, and that's make the entire trip from my home in Mississippi all the way to Missouri, while dressed and I did it today! And it was AMAZING! LOL

The trip from MS to MO takes me about 7.5 hours and I don't think I've ever been dressed for that long before..... But my goodness, it was AWESOME!
    I wore a new green, casual dress that I bought at Walmart the other day, while out dressed, of course, suntan L'eggs pantyhose, my beige wedges that I ordered from Torrid and my brunette with blonde highlights wig...? Pics of what I wore will be coming next Saturday.

Of course, I had to stop and get out of my car a few times; I went through the drive-thru at a Burger King for some supper, I got out at a Walmart to put money on a gift card to save 3 cents/gal at the gas pump, plus later on during the trip, I stopped at a truck stop for a restroom break and to fill up with gas again..... Then, when I got to the yard in MO where my truck is parked, (I have to get out and swipe a card at the gate to get it opened), I did that while dressed as well, HOPING no one would see me, but I don't think anyone did..... Oh boy, the adrenaline RUSH I got from that! ROFL

But yeah, it was SO much fun to make that whole trip dressed as Kimberly! LOL

Oh, I know I made a post saying that I may not dress again for a while..... But dang it, I just felt I HAD to do this, because I hate having to put Kimberly away for two weeks at a time.
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 05-26-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.