Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I made the ENTIRE trip dressed!

I could feel the excitement in your writing, you should be very proud of yourself it takes a lot of courage to do what you did. As far as the other post about taking a dressing break, it seems when it comes to our dressing its always the opposite. When I say I'm going to give it a break is when usually just thinking about stopping I do it more. Now I have so much time and nobody is going to come to my house and I haven't dressed in weeks. It seems like we always want what we can't have. I guess it's just human nature.
    Good for you. Keep on trucking. Lol

Kimberly,
    I remember when I first got bold enough to take a trip while dressed. I had a change of clothes with me in case of emergency I hopefully would be able to make a quick change.
    Today, when I go out I usually go to another area about 40 miles away. And, I don't remember when was the last time I carried a change of clothes in my truck. I guess I feel comfortable enough now in public that if I have to deal with an unexpected occurrence I'll just deal with it while dressed.
    Molly

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I owe y'all an apology..... I said in my original post here that I would post pics of what I wore during my trip next Saturday, (which is today). However, I went back and looked at the last time I posted pics, that was a week ago tomorrow. So I'm sorry, but no pics until tomorrow. Dems da rulez. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Kimberly that is a accomplishment that so many dream of but never experience. I have never run sole on a trip that long but would enjoy it. I dress to blend when I am on a out of the area ride and have my wife to run interference so to speak, like if it is lite at night she gets out to get what ever we need such as gas or snacks. But if it is where I can with out over exposure I do it. She does all my talking as my voice and southern drawl is to much to disguise. I also carry an emergency bag. Male clothes and some baby-wipes. You have surpassed my current sole excursions but have given me encouragement and new goal. So thanks. Be safe and have fun.

Fran
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

It is exciting and confidence boosting to get out. Glad you enjoyed your experience. I am sure it will lead to many more.

Absolutely brilliant. Well done for doing it.