The UK is having some lovely warm weather at the moment so I thought I'd take the opportunity to relax after working most of the morning . I'd been wearing a denim skirt and Tshirt but needed something lighter and cooler so I slipped on my Next black and spotted sundress , it's loosely fitted but a little on the short side with small cap sleeves but very cool to wear . I had just sat down with a long iced drink , not a cloud in the sky when I heard a whooshing sound , within seconds the large sun shade umbrella had been lifted vertically out of it's fixings in the patio table and twirling round like a rotor blade rose up and then was tossed over a 10' hedge into my neighbours garden , within seconds peace settled and it was all over . Without thinking I slipped on my wedges and headed out my gate to retrieve the sunshade but I'd forgotten my neighbour across the road was having his roof retiled , I was more intent on the sunshade until I turned round to see three roofers with mouths wide open ! I quickly folded the brolly and gave them a big smile .