Hi,

I was in the local Sainsbury's Supermarket with my wife today for my food shop and I passed through the ladies clothing aisle taking a quick browse as I passed. The tiny selection, left me feeling a little bit despondent.

Then it hit me how much I am missing going to the big clothing shops, browsing the dresses, skirts, tops and everything else a girl could need. Yes, I am sort of getting my fix by looking on-line, but (for me at least) there's nothing quite like seeing and feeling the clothing before purchase. I have bought a handful of things from eBay and Amazon, including a rather pretty pair of pink leggings. The only thing is, if I had been able to look at them physically before buying, I maybe would have left them alone as they are somewhat see-through...my knickers are on full show through them...guess I'm wearing a skirt over them then! I could return them, but to be honest, I can't be bothered for price they cost.

I know it's horses for courses and some will prefer on-line, but for me it's the actual process of seeing the goods, feeling the quality of the materials and manufacture that counts.

Andrea. x