Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing the Physical Shops

hello Andrea,
    I have tried on-line shopping recently.
    There is the advantage that there is more choice of items in my size (actual shops seem to carry less stock; several have closed in the city centre before Covid; I wonder how many will reopen after Covid).
    The big disadvantage is that I cannot feel the fabric or the weight of the garment. Some clothes look nice in the shop but the fabric is just wrong - on-line there is just a photograph.
    Shopping in real shops is much more of a thrill... I never know who I will meet!
    Stay healthy,
    luv J

I believe if you can go to a store and shop you are better off. The sizing can always be an issue plus the actual thrill of doing it is wonderful.
    Crissy

Went to both Soma and WHBM last week. Both are open (limited head count) and so are the FITTING ROOMS.

House full of peps with everyone working from home, so this is my Claire time!!!!