Thread: Twenty questions number four

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Twenty questions number four

Since everyone seems to enjoy the 20 questions we will continue.
    I am only posting as a member for something fun and where we can read each others take on things seeing other POV.
    Last time I asked for questions you all would like me to include / those are the first ten .
    Thanks everyone who joins in .
    As always please put n/a where things do not apply.

These are questions mostly geared to CDs as we are posting this in the m2f cd section.
    Not trying to leave anyone out / if there are questions you would like me to ask please see question 20.
    This is for everyone to answer and it is onLy meant to be fun and learn from each other.

Thanks again enjoy !

1)High heals or flats?
    2)How often for how long?
    3) Your opinion-If CDing were done by all and universally accepted, would it lose the appeal?
    4) A member would like to hear from MIAD members / the questions were what do MIAD deal with and how do they personally deal?
    5) Why do some feel that they deserve to crossdress and that their wives should/have to just accept it?
    6)How much money spent daily weekly and monthly on dressing?
    7)Best place to shop?
    8)If fashion changes and those who complain that women can wear anything get their wish and it is socially acceptable to wear dresses, would you actually want to? Or would dresses become the new androgynous fashion, and they'd simply push the boundaries farther.
    9)Have you ever gone to a dressing service for a makeover?
    10) What are the pros and cons of a dressing service?
    11) How has the covid 19 pandemic effected your day to life in regards to dressing?
    12) For those who go out and about how are you coping? ( a lot of events and venues closed for now)
    13) Prefer Real hair or wigs ?
    14) Real hair do you style it yourself/ hair care tips?
    15) Wigs / do you have a certain style or like exploring different looks / brands. Any wig tips?
    16)Have read where some it?s a solitary thing and they do not want to include the wife or gf. But last questions many said they wished to share it with their partner. What would be your preference?
    17) Is there anything you would change if you could.
    18)Is there anything you collect or drawn to in regards to your dressing? We read how some collect vintage items, shoes and on and on.
    19)Is there any advice you would give to another cder that you have learned?
    20) Any questions you would like me to ask next time?
    Last edited by Di; 05-29-2020 at 09:23 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator