Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twenty questions number four

1)High heals or flats? Heels, I don't even own flats
    2)How often for how long? Several hours. If I'm sitting a bit it can be all day.
    3) Your opinion-If CDing were done by all and universally accepted, would it lose the appeal? No
    4) A member would like to hear from MIAD members / the questions were what do MIAD deal with and how do they personally deal? Not sure really
    5) Why do some feel that they deserve to crossdress and that their wives should/have to just accept it? I can't say, you can't force that kind of thing. If you do you will end up with an adversarial relationship.
    6)How much money spent daily weekly and monthly on dressing? Lately I have spent a ton! My live in moved away, and I have been dressing daily. Damn internet.
    7)Best place to shop? Torrid, Amazon
    8)If fashion changes and those who complain that women can wear anything get their wish and it is socially acceptable to wear dresses, would you actually want to? Or would dresses become the new androgynous fashion, and they'd simply push the boundaries farther. - I wear a kilt on occasion, and I can get away with that, I'm not usre I would go further. Maybe a short kilt? Hah!
    9)Have you ever gone to a dressing service for a makeover? No
    10) What are the pros and cons of a dressing service? They are pros! I expect that they could give some solid advice
    11) How has the covid 19 pandemic effected your day to life in regards to dressing? I have been dressing all the time. Working form home is great, just don't forget to turn the camera off on those conference calls!
    12) For those who go out and about how are you coping? ( a lot of events and venues closed for now)
    13) Prefer Real hair or wigs ? Wigs, my hairline is not cooperating!
    14) Real hair do you style it yourself/ hair care tips?
    15) Wigs / do you have a certain style or like exploring different looks / brands. Any wig tips? Not yet. Find one that compliments your face shape. I like shoulder length.
    16)Have read where some it?s a solitary thing and they do not want to include the wife or gf. But last questions many said they wished to share it with their partner. What would be your preference? I'd like to have a partner to share it with.
    17) Is there anything you would change if you could. - Make it less taboo. It invites some weird unwanted advances. If it were more accepted maybe I could get a drink without the gawking.
    18)Is there anything you collect or drawn to in regards to your dressing? We read how some collect vintage items, shoes and on and on. Nothing specific
    19)Is there any advice you would give to another cder that you have learned? The feeling really doesn't go away, you can push it down for a while but it will come back. I've been fighting it for 25 years now. There's a hidden box in the garage with my stash in it. Just do what makes you feel good, really in the long run that's what counts.
    20) Any questions you would like me to ask next time? Not sure, this was thorough, I'm interested to see what you come up with.

1)High heals or flats? - usually flats
    2)How often for how long?
    3) Your opinion-If CDing were done by all and universally accepted, would it lose the appeal? definitely not
    4) A member would like to hear from MIAD members / the questions were what do MIAD deal with and how do they personally deal? I don't want to "pass"; I just like wearing the clothes; why do others have a problem with that?
    5) Why do some feel that they deserve to crossdress and that their wives should/have to just accept it? once hooked by dressing it is hard to stop - and why should we?
    6)How much money spent daily weekly and monthly on dressing? per month - less than the cost of a meal out for two with drinks.
    7)Best place to shop? York
    8)If fashion changes and those who complain that women can wear anything get their wish and it is socially acceptable to wear dresses, would you actually want to? Or would dresses become the new androgynous fashion, and they'd simply push the boundaries farther. - I want to
    9)Have you ever gone to a dressing service for a makeover? - no
    10) What are the pros and cons of a dressing service? n/a
    11) How has the covid 19 pandemic effected your day to life in regards to dressing? - more opportunities - visiting people's homes is against the guidelines
    12) For those who go out and about how are you coping? ( a lot of events and venues closed for now) - missing shopping, friends and live music
    13) Prefer Real hair or wigs ? ral hair
    14) Real hair do you style it yourself/ hair care tips? style myself
    15) Wigs / do you have a certain style or like exploring different looks / brands. Any wig tips? n/a
    16)Have read where some it?s a solitary thing and they do not want to include the wife or gf. But last questions many said they wished to share it with their partner. What would be your preference? - I would not share a wig
    17) Is there anything you would change if you could. - I dream that society will one day accept crossdressing and stop laughing at us
    18)Is there anything you collect or drawn to in regards to your dressing? We read how some collect vintage items, shoes and on and on. - I only collect because I cannot throw anything away
    19)Is there any advice you would give to another cder that you have learned? - you are perfect as you are - you are not doing anything "wrong"
    20) Any questions you would like me to ask next time? d/k

1)High heals or flats? - Heels every time
    2)How often for how long? Always
    3) Your opinion-If CDing were done by all and universally accepted, would it lose the appeal? definitely not
    4) A member would like to hear from MIAD members / the questions were what do MIAD deal with and how do they personally deal? I would love tobe a MIAD everyday
    5) Why do some feel that they deserve to crossdress and that their wives should/have to just accept it? Surely we should be able to wear anything
    6)How much money spent daily weekly and monthly on dressing? per month - about $100
    7)Best place to shop? Ebay
    8)If fashion changes and those who complain that women can wear anything get their wish and it is socially acceptable to wear dresses, would you actually want to? Or would dresses become the new androgynous fashion, and they'd simply push the boundaries farther. - I want to
    9)Have you ever gone to a dressing service for a makeover? - no
    10) What are the pros and cons of a dressing service? I would love to have someone do me properly to see the end result
    11) How has the covid 19 pandemic effected your day to life in regards to dressing? - more opportunities - Nothing
    12) For those who go out and about how are you coping? ( a lot of events and venues closed for now) - N/A
    13) Prefer Real hair or wigs ? real hair
    14) Real hair do you style it yourself/ hair care tips? Buy Wigs
    15) Wigs / do you have a certain style or like exploring different looks / brands. Any wig tips? Any
    16)Have read where some it?s a solitary thing and they do not want to include the wife or gf. But last questions many said they wished to share it with their partner. What would be your preference? - I would share
    17) Is there anything you would change if you could. - I would change that dress standard for anyone include what they wanted to wear
    18)Is there anything you collect or drawn to in regards to your dressing? We read how some collect vintage items, shoes and on and on. - Nothing
    19)Is there any advice you would give to another cder that you have learned? -you are you enjoy
    20) Any questions you would like me to ask next time? d/k

1)High heals or flats?
    Heels almost every time, but I do own flats.
    2)How often for how long?
    Rarely get the chance to dress now, but I have done 7-8 hours in 3.5-4" heels many times.
    3) Your opinion-If CDing were done by all and universally accepted, would it lose the appeal?
    No, I still would want to put on the dresses and heels.
    4) A member would like to hear from MIAD members / the questions were what do MIAD deal with and how do they personally deal?
    n/a
    5) Why do some feel that they deserve to crossdress and that their wives should/have to just accept it?
    If it truly is part of their being, where they could not function well without the ability to crossdress, then it should have been discussed before the marriage began. For those who hide, like me, it's a whole different story.
    6)How much money spent daily weekly and monthly on dressing?
    I spent more last year than ever before (~$500) but have spent almost nothing this year so far ($60).
    7)Best place to shop?
    Dress Barn, before they closed.
    I can usually find good things at Kohl's.
    8)If fashion changes and those who complain that women can wear anything get their wish and it is socially acceptable to wear dresses, would you actually want to? Or would dresses become the new androgynous fashion, and they'd simply push the boundaries farther.
    I would wear the dresses, hose, and heels in an instant.
    9)Have you ever gone to a dressing service for a makeover?
    No.
    10) What are the pros and cons of a dressing service?
    n/a
    11) How has the covid 19 pandemic effected your day to life in regards to dressing?
    No full dressing is possible or desirable, as my wife is unsupportive. I do wear only women's jeans, but they are plain and unnoticeable.
    12) For those who go out and about how are you coping? ( a lot of events and venues closed for now)
    Can't go out much yet in Massachusetts, but due to the answer for #11, not going out dressed either.
    13) Prefer Real hair or wigs ?
    Wigs, I am completely bald on top.
    14) Real hair do you style it yourself/ hair care tips?
    n/a
    15) Wigs / do you have a certain style or like exploring different looks / brands. Any wig tips?
    Haven't tried a lot of styles, I prefer longer blonde hair.
    16)Have read where some it?s a solitary thing and they do not want to include the wife or gf. But last questions many said they wished to share it with their partner. What would be your preference?
    I do not want to involve my wife unless she would be supportive and accepting of seeing the whole transformation. That's not likely at all, so I'd rather keep it to myself.
    17) Is there anything you would change if you could.
    Tell her the full truth before we moved in together.
    18)Is there anything you collect or drawn to in regards to your dressing? We read how some collect vintage items, shoes and on and on.
    No.
    19)Is there any advice you would give to another cder that you have learned?
    Don't wear her clothes unless she is okay with it. Buy your own things and don't purge them.
    20) Any questions you would like me to ask next time?