Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 👉🏼 What's Your Crossdressing level? 👠

👉🏼 What's Your Crossdressing level? 👠

What's your level of crossdressing? Just curious to hear what others say. I'd say I'm a level 4, with no interest in taking it further.

LEVEL 1: Just wears panties. No other fem clothing or make-up.

LEVEL 2: Panties and other fem clothing like skirts, pantyhose. lingerie. No make-up.

LEVEL 3: All fem clothing. Shaving various areas. Wearing make-up and wigs.

LEVEL 4: Same as 3, in addition to using of breast forms and/ or hip pads.

LEVEL 5:Same as 4, plus tucking.

LEVEL 6: Either 4 or 5, plus some kind of femininity-enhancing supplement.

LEVEL 7: No longer applies. Option eliminated.

Thanks for your replies!

Xox,

P.
    Last edited by Patience; 05-30-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: First, To address issues concerning option 7, then to clarify level 6.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I have an hourglass figure so I don't need forms or hip pads! My hair is about a foot long, so I need to wear a ponytail in windy weather. I easily pass as female on the phone.
    I'll put on lip gloss and nail polish. I'll wear florals and heeled shoes to work.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 05-29-2020 at 12:27 PM.

5 plus...
    I have experimented with self medicating hormones but decided it was not a good idea. Thinking about seeing a doctor and doing it right. Still on the fence about it.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Aspiring Member
    level 4, i tried tucking but i found it really messes up the plumbing when i do it.

I am with you at Level 4. I have tried tucking, but it is not that "big" of an issue. I don't know if that makes me a Level 5 or not. I suppose if I was a lot thinner, tucking my be more important. I have thought of moving to Level 6 but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Level 4 for me. I’ve tried tucking, but I don’t seem to get it right. Doesn’t matter, though. If I am wearing something that is tight enough to be revealing, I have a decent gaff that my wife bought for me. It works.
    Mostly a "manly man" but sometimes I really am overcome with an inner desire...

Presently #7! I have been through most of the stages but do not tuck nor have I on my journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Level 2, sometimes wondering how I got there in the first place.

Looks like I'm a combo of 1-5
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Level 5.

2 with the addition of moderate shaving
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

Definitely, level 4.

I would take exception with 6 and 7. That’s trans, not crossdressing, and you’ve (possibly) unintentionally created a hierarchy among the community. Trans people are NOT “advanced crossdressers”. They are living true to their gender, not dressing the opposite.

That soap box out of the way, I’ll say I’m at my own level 6- Performing in public in front of crowds

I'm a level 4

Between 3 and 4

Level 2 I am a underderresser just panties and a brs

Banned Read only
    Thank you, Micki.

Patience, I am not a crossdresser and your levels are messed up. Because even when I identified as a CD I didn't fit into any of your "levels".

Banned Read only
    Patience,
    Sorry but I'm inclined to agree with Micki's comments .

Think hard before suggesting boxes for people , over the years I could say I've moved through most of your list as I've developed and found my identity . I may stop at social transition or I might continue but I wouldn't do it just to be able to tick a box even if I could . It's not a flippant act it's life changing !

OK so I made my point , my avatar was taken at my art class , so I'm wearing forms , I'm wearing makeup and a wig , I don't need or use lower padding but in that skirt I did need to tuck which I nornally do anyway . I'll now ask the question , how do you know if I'm hormones , how do you know what anatomy I have ? The fact is you don't know , no one knows or really cares , I'm Terri to the rest of my group what ever they see me as I'm OK with it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-29-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I do some things in 2 and somethings in 3. But not all in either category

I am a level 7 and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    I would take exception with 6 and 7. That’s trans, not crossdressing, and you’ve (possibly) unintentionally created a hierarchy among the community. Trans people are NOT “advanced crossdressers”. They are living true to their gender, not dressing the opposite.

That soap box out of the way, I’ll say I’m at my own level 6- Performing in public in front of crowds
    Yes, you're right about the distinction between trans and CDers. You're also right about it being an unintentional hierarchy, That was never intended. Someone else pointed out that some folks transition without hormones for health reasons and they're not accounted for, either.

So if the categorizations are flawed, what would be a more adequate gamut? Some people are answering the question seriously as is, so it's not entirely without merit. Can the options be improved?

Roberta, sit tight, we'll make room for you. BTW, what happened to your avatar?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Platinum Member
    Glad the trans vs cross dressing issue had been resolved. Probably I'm a level four on days when I have both the privacy and time and inclination. The "tucking" issue is not really a problem. I choose not to crunch the hardware. When I go out in public the hardware seems to be adequately accommodated by wearing a control panty and pantyhose. I have to assume those who desire to wear a really really form fitting dress need to crunch the hardware to perfect the illusion.

If you're at a level one, and only a level one, some people would classify that as a "panty fetish."

Aspiring Member
    I am level 4. I have no desire to go any father. I do like to go all out when I am dressing. Anything less feels like I am calling it in.
    Sara

I'm at 4 (but not 24/7) and plan to stay there.

2.5 : Some regular body hair removal, but never makeup.
    Now finally feel as tho i have found my place as an NB.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."