Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 👉🏼 What's Your Crossdressing level? 👠

4, but no makeup as I am just awful at it.

Level 4. Just bought new breast forms (I'm now a size 50 DD) and they look great! Would toenail and fingernail polish be considered an enhancement? Lol... No plans to go beyond. No transitioning plans whatsoever.

At the moment I'm level 2. I would like to get to level 3 especially with the makeup but want the wife on board with that so I don't rock the boat. She's ok with me being dressed around her so I'm lucky and happy to have that much.
    I'm just starting on this new journey. I'm still figuring things out. Who knows where it will lead?

Although I would consider myself a cd ,and I?m probably a level 5 here I do sometimes feel a bit transgenderish and have done since I was very small im probably more confused than I should be and I think if I were alone I would think about transitioning but as I?m not alone I will stay on this side of the fence and try to enjoy both worlds,what I?m trying to say is do these levels really exist ?

Thank you for this. I am shocked that I am level 6. A little more each time and all of a sudden I’m there.

I'm level 4 "Sometimes", level 0 the rest of the time.I don't really need to "tuck"; not enough junk.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

1-3 generally, sadly more often 0-1. Once in a while I?ve been adventurous and gone 4-5 territory with tucking.

Level 2. Not sure about make up.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.

I can't decided what level I am at. No panties, usually no makeup. I do some form of tucking, hip pad, breastform (diy), wig and female clothing.
    Last edited by xam; 09-02-2020 at 07:11 PM.

Aspiring Member
    3.5? or 6?

All fem clothing, makeup, wigs, I have breast forms but now just wear padded bras. But I'm also on HRT. I don't tuck.

I also go out and about en femme.

Five. But when I discovered this forum two years ago, I was and had been a two for many years. Hope I don't discover a similar forum for drug taking.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    6 and feeling great about it!
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Level 4 but a real fetishist.

I suppose I would put myself somewhere between a 2 and a 3 by this scale. Yes on the wigs, as they are easy to remove with no trace. No on the makeup, as I have concern it would not all come off, plus I still share home with my son. No tucking, but I like to wear A-line skirts (no tight miniskirts) that make that unnecessary. My dressing does not leave the house, unless I have a hotel stay planned.

Definitely, level 4. Sometimes 5

You Can Call Me Christy G
    I've been going through this thread with great interest as I've been slowly building my count of posts. I think I've arrived at member status, though I still haven't been given access to my profile. But this has given me time to reflect on my relationship to crossdressing. This evening as I left Trader Joe's I felt disappointed that I wasn't wearing a brassiere. Of course, I spent the afternoon with a friend who doesn't know much about my journey of the moment so I wasn't wearing it with her. Now I'm home and a lovely black brassiere is beneath my tee shirt as dinner is heating up.

I'm most definitely a 1 though I don't own a pair of panties and don't expect I will. Brassieres, slips, lingerie for sleeping is more my style. I've begun adding to my collection and am every interested where this will lead me. I appreciate knowing there is such a wide range of approaches to this sweet form of expressing oneself. Thanks everyone for showing me the way.

Banned Read only
    Definitely a Level 5.