Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 👉🏼 What's Your Crossdressing level? 👠

Level 5 minus make-up.

Karen Sue

Level 2 for me. I'm happy that whatever I wear came from the ladies' side if the store. For make up clear lip gloss, sometimes.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

L2, add tops/blouses to that list for me.

Honestly I don't feel like I fit in any of them categories really. If any thing Im a level 8. I can't stand being male. I only live about 45 hours a week as a man. The other hours. I'm female. The only reason I have to be male. Is because of work.

Short of hormones and surgeries. I do what ever I can to make my life easier. I regularly get waxed. Brows, legs, and arm pits. Looking at getting my facial hair removed asap. I keep my hair in a female style.

I'm way more comfortable in a makeup store, or a womans clothing section. Then I am in any male section.

I would have to say I'm a 5.

Level 6 just started to take supplements

Definitely 5

Definitely through Level 2, and then some parts of 3-5.

Silver Member
    Level 2, but I wear all women's clothes including a bra (I'm a C cup without forms) under my blouse. I don't do makeup nor do most of the women I know unless they are looking for a replacement for a dead husband.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 06-01-2020 at 10:17 PM.

A solid level 2 but parts of level 3.
    Crissy

Level 4 I don't always use hip pads I see a lot of women with small hips.

A 4 when I dress, but only dress a few times a month. Anything less feels like not enough. More would take more time, work, and commitment than I am willing to devote.

2 plus forms

Hi all, been away for a bit, Im a level four, have breast forms which i just love.

Hard to say where I fit in this, unless it is an eccentric orbit, circling between 2,3, 4, and 5.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

On the occasions where I go out in public dressed I am a 4 or 5. When at home I am generally a 2.

Level 3 working my way toward level 5 an quick as I can!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joni T View Post
    Level 5.
    I am with Joni, level 5 but don't need make up rather than lipstick. My facial hair is totally white.

3 or 4 if i'm just kinda hanging around the house / hanging with the GF... 5 if it's a social event with other CDs or something.

only 2 that's me

I'm kind of a mix, don't fit into a single box. But interesting question since we aren't all on the same path. For me, I consider myself more of a "Tom Boy" where I'm a male but have feminine side. In public I wear women's form fitting jeans with hip and butt pads to give an hour glass figure; and padded bra under form fitting top. Rarely wear makeup or wig. I actually enjoy being noticed as a guy dressed femme. Will also go to gym and yoga classes wearing padded panties under yoga pants and padded sports bra without makeup or wig.

levels

Hello
    I think of myself a level 5,i`m quite convincing when I go out dressed up,i`m short,quite slim and effeminate anyway.I`m quite happy going shopping in lingerie departments picking out bras and other items.My breast forms are a 34b so know what size to get.It`s taken me years to get to this level,making sure my makeup is perfect,learning to walk in heels so my hips move.I`m finding it quite easy to get chatted up by men and go on dates,but I make it quite clear that I`m male underneath,i have been beaten up a couple of times when a hand goes up my skirt and they don`t feel what they expected.Eventually I hope to get married and make somebody a perfect "wife"

Six. I?ve been living full time as a woman and on HRT for roughly the last two years. Legally, I have fully transitioned to female, including My passport. Consultations with my surgeon for both top and bottom surgeries are scheduled for later this year (in July and December, respectively).

Hummmm... but is it still cross dressing, if you?ve burned your bridges behind yourself, and have no intention to ever return to presenting as your birth-assigned gender?

Level 3 except no makeup but add breast forms.

level 5 is my only level, nothing less. at my age I've no wish to go further. I have gone out in public but not near home. Supermarkets hold no fear.