Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 👉🏼 What's Your Crossdressing level? 👠

When I dress (which hasn't happened in months), I would be level 4-5.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Level 2 is standard here with elements of 3, 4 and 5 generally included, though I do not go out. Under different circumstances, I would do HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Yes, you're right about the distinction between trans and CDers. You're also right about it being an unintentional hierarchy, That was never intended. Someone else pointed out that some folks transition without hormones for health reasons and they're not accounted for, either.
    Thank you all for your replies.

To address the CD-Trans question, I have omitted option 7 altogether. To address the issue of not tucking but using a gaff or other devices, I have expanded Level 4 to read:

LEVEL 4: Same as 3, in addition to using of breast forms, hip pads and / or other accessories.
    As I think tucking is better kept in a category of its own.

And just to drive the point home one last time, the levels are not meant to be considered a hierarchy.

Xox,

P.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I would describe Sarah as a level 4.5. The reason for the decimal is that I don’t fully tuck due to my small package and a tight panty brief is adequate for for tucking away the parts.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I just read in another thread that a Rx I take daily for a non-HRT issue has hormone blocking properties (blocks T) and is sometimes used by MTF transitioners. Also, I am a CD with no inclination to go further. My CDing goes like this.

CD 0: Hormone-blocker (see above). Shaving legs, underarms, face and other places. 24hr x 365day.

CD 1: Underdressing. Level 0 plus: thongs, briefs, pantyhose, stockings, shapers or some combination. 24hr x 365day. At home or in public.

CD 2: Stealth/Non-binary. Level 1 plus: leggings, women's shorts, sometimes clear or matt nail polish or mascara. At home or limited public spaces (healthclub, grocery, etc).

CD 3: All femme clothing. Level 1 or 2 plus: skirt/top or dress, heels, bra, corset, breast forms or some combination. May or may not tuck. No makeup or wig. At home only.

CD 4: All femme clothing. Level 3 plus: makeup, eyelashes, colored fingernail polish, jewelry, wig. Always some form of tuck. A careful and time consuming process. Sometimes at home but mostly when going out.

I vary from my level 1 (daily) to level 2 (weekly) to level 3 (monthly/quarterly) to level 4 (three or four times a year).
    Last edited by Taylor186; 06-01-2020 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Clarity

Level 4 and 5/32 and I've a certificate to prove it.

I believe I am #5. However I have been slowing down quite a bit lately for several unrelated reasons.

I am a level 1 at all times, and a level 5 when I get an opportunity to spend time crossdressed. I had a make over/transformation in 2005 which took me to level 5 and love to look complete as a woman after seeing the possibilities. I do not use hip pads instead try to find dresses and skirts with some flare.

Somewhere between a 2 and a 4. Not sure where this might go yet, but, I don't see much beyond a 5. At most. More like a 4 1/2

I've been as high as 5 in the past but devolved to level 3 mostly. Lately I've been a level 0. That's when you are satisfied with just imagining you crossdress.

So... HRT is a crossdressing thing now?
    I guess that I'm a little out of touch.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Im happily at 4, want be going any further.

Level 4 ... experiment with 5 from time to time, but since I am closeted, it's not like it matters much.
    Last edited by JuliaGirl; 06-01-2020 at 02:08 PM.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.....
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Level 4 if I understand the adjustment to the standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Kelly View Post
    Thank you for noticing. I knew that didn't look right. What I meant was whether someone used some kind of supplement to enhance their feminine appearance. For example, someone posted a thread the other day about taking something to promote eyelash growth. The thread was deleted, but it shows some people seem to take their interest to that point. I'll update the wording.

Mind you, catching that does not prove conclusively that you are not a little out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogina B View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.....
    They say grate minds think alike...I am grateful.

Thank you all for the replies.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I am at Level 2

hello Patience,
    I am at level 2.75 - often under-dressed all day with perfume; when at home regularly in a skirt or dress with make up, occasionally with forms.
    I am happy with that.
    stay healthy,
    luv J

Between level 3 and level 4. I'm now growing my hair so I think that my passing ratio will grow.

Level #4 but don't wear makeup much.

2.5. I mainly wear panties, women's shorts, jeans and leggings, and ballet flats or Keds. Pantyhose occasionally. I have had hair removal on my face and legs, but don't wear makeup or wigs.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    LEVEL 6: Either 4 or 5, plus some kind of femininity-enhancing supplement.
    My answer above was "a Rx I take daily for a non-HRT issue is also sometimes used by MTF transitioners."

A side effect of this drug, in a general sense, could be femininity-enhancing for some people. So, my answer is still, yes, I am every day taking a [potentially] femininity-enhancing supplement. But, of course as I stated originally, I am not taking it for its femininity-enhancing properties.

I have amended my original post for clarity as the Rx is not for something that fits exactly under the hormone umbrella (commonly, E or T). It is actually a hormone blocker (specifically, a t-blocker) that is sometimes used by mtf transitioners.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 06-01-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Level 2 plus significant shaving... i really want some forms but am not sure how my wife would react nor what size to start with. I want them to look realistic, B cups probably.

Level 2 for me, but I do wear breast forms with my bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Davis View Post
    When I dress (which hasn't happened in months), I would be level 4-5.
    I'm the same...4-5 but I go months sometimes between dressing