Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got catcalled?!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Always possible that by cat-calling, it could have been him acknowledging that he clocked you, too.

And yes, I was once cat-called... While in total guy-mode... By a passing car full of younger (and possibly liquored-up?) GG's.

Caught me off-guard, but didn't mind one bit.

So, it can & does go both ways.

Anyway, congrats on your recent masked adventures!

Have you considered wearing a bit of eye make-up? A more femmy mask?

Might as well pull out all the stops...

Thanks for putting that thought in my head Ellbee. My job does mean that I have to be very masculine in my work role and consequently when Heather comes to play, she is very girly, almost to the point of being ?sissy? sometimes, so I would hope not to have been made.

When I was much younger I was rather more dishy than I am now and was on the receiving end of comments from women of all ages quite frequently and it became quickly tedious. The first time I was cat called while out in a dress I think I felt the same as you, elated in a way. Now when it happens I find it tedious again.

Silver Member
    Your actual pic, the one where you have the black mask, is very plausibly a passable woman. Your hair style is one that seems to be increasingly popular among women today. The best example I can think of is Tig Notaro. That said, I think you have every reason to feel confident going out en femme for any sort of occasion. Don't be so surprised. You've earned the right to treat your dressing as No Big Deal.
    Last edited by suzanne; 06-05-2020 at 06:26 PM.