Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unwanted attention or just being nice?

The good news is you can run there again. :^)

Quote Originally Posted by crobeson96 View Post
    Well as I noted I did go back yesterday but he was not there. Since I run various routes in my training i'll go back again in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by crobeson96 View Post
    Well going back again tomorrow morning. Just bought a nice pair of women?s 3 inch lycra shorts paired with a nice top. Probably be the last time since i'm moving next week.
    Last edited by Angela Marie; 06-12-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Banned Read only
    Lots of men are constantly looking for an excuse to ejaculate. Simple as that. Might not matter if you're a man that looks like a woman, a man that looks like a man, or a whatever.

I had a similar experience but I was the gentleman. Running in male mode, but it all played out in my mind and did not approach but a brief smile with a "good morning" walking past on the track and loved the pattern in your leggings...His intent though anyone's guess. He might want a pair....................................for his wife????
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I am with Rachel, possibly an another CD. Showing support or just trying to find a way to ask where you bought those leggings.

You know the alertness levels for things like clothing.

- average CD: 100 points
    - females and gay men: 30 points
    - average man: 2 points

I would take it as a complement. You must blend better than me. LOL

Overall sounds like a nice compliment to me. Could be a fellow CD as others have suggested, but could have also been some low-key flirting. If you see him again and that's your thing, shoot your shot

I have not seen him again. It was the first time I was complimented like that so I was taken aback; which may be why I reacted the way I did. If I do see him again I'll be more personable.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAlexisRae View Post
    Overall sounds like a nice compliment to me. Could be a fellow CD as others have suggested, but could have also been some low-key flirting. If you see him again and that's your thing, shoot your shot
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That could be but I would think if that were the case he would have said that he wanted some for his wife. Anyway all interesting responses here. I'll post again if I run into him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbmeen12 View Post
    I had a similar experience but I was the gentleman. Running in male mode, but it all played out in my mind and did not approach but a brief smile with a "good morning" walking past on the track and loved the pattern in your leggings...His intent though anyone's guess. He might want a pair....................................for his wife????