Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The maid

The maid

Working today as a maid for my wife. Nothing kinky. Just dressed modestly and appropriately. Learning to be obedient to her pleasant, but firm directions. Also learning how to clean in heals. It is a new experience for both of us. Much to my wife's surprise, it is very enjoyable.

Aspiring Member
    Nothing kinky? I thought that was the purpose of the maid role play.

Are you going to wear heels throughout? Good luck!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day to me. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    If it's not kinky, why bother.

Gold Member
    My wife bought me a Maid's Dress a long time ago. I love wearing it, but afraid to clean the house wearing it.
    I do not want to get it dirty.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by julie marie1 View Post
    Learning to be obedient to her pleasant, but firm directions.
    Sounds kinky to me. Have fun!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Sounds like an amazing day! Can?t decide if I?m more jealous of you or your wife

Reality Check
    In the past when we were both working, we had a maid service every other week. The maids did not wear heels, they wore work clothes. They worked.

I would say wearing heels to clean the house is a bit weird and certainly impractical. The only advantage would be the ability to reach higher places.
    Krisi

I have a couple of resort-style housekeeping dresses that I sometimes wear while doing housework. Not sexy at all. Real commercial uniforms that stand up to repeated washings. Usually coupled with a pair of Clarks low heels, that are pretty much the most comfortable shoes I own. I can’t say that it makes housework fun, but it does relieve some of the tedium.

I had a black lady friend who loved to have me come over and dress as a french maid and spend the morning or afternoon doing light house cleaning for her. It always ended with great fringe benefits.

Banned Read only
    The whole maid fantasy is all about placing women in a subservient position.

Kinky "maid" roll play is just a way to get the housework done.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-02-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Due to my wife's health, I have been doing all the housework for years. I have found that doing it all in a dress or skirt and apron just makes it all more bearable. It's not a role play thing, except in so far as I'm expressing my gender.

I make my own aprons, and I've been living this way long enough that I have lately been making new aprons to replace ones that I have worn out. The apron strings and neck straps start to fray.

My wife is the more dominant, or at least assertive partner, but that has served more to limit my cross dressing than encourage it. Nonetheless, she accepts that it is a defining part of me and has expressed gratitude for the way I take care of things.
    Last edited by April Rose; 06-02-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Silver Member
    Don't dismiss the subservient experience. I love freely giving my wife what she needs to feel good, ya knowwhatImean. I also know that the pleasure I derive from it would come to a screeching halt if she began to demand it or take me for granted, but she's never done that to me.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    For comfort and efficiency, try maybe a professional housekeeper dress. Very functional and utilitarian.
    Added bonus with sexy lingerie underneath.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I love dressing up in my maid outfits, too, Julie.

However, the LAST thing I'd ever want to do when dressed that way is housework!
    13P1440764 (636x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    When you are done with the house go mow the lawn in heels. You will cut and aerate the lawn at the same time. Lol

I see any kind of maid role playing as a bit kinky. Even if it is is something more mild. Nothing wrong with some good clean fun though

My experience with the “Edwards Premier Housekeeping Dress” shown on Ozark’s link: I bought the identical dress on Amazon in “Imperial Blue” (it was less expensive on Amazon) and wound up returning it. It runs quite large. Most size XL or 18 dresses fit me pretty well, but this in XL was much too big. The photos show a somewhat fitted waist, the actual dress is straight up and down. I think the dress was pinned in the back for the photos. Many dresses of this type have a back-tie for adjusting the fit at the waist. This dress could certainly benefit from one, but doesn’t have that feature. The material is thinner than you might expect (which actually might be a good thing in the Summer).

My experience as a Maid was voluntary to help my wife due to her heavy work load. I would dress in the uniform and underwear she had worn the day before and then do laundry and vacuum along with the dishes from supper. Then I called her to just talk and see if there was any more chores I could do. Her uniform was a supervisors, and consisted of black dress trousers or skirt with white blouse or polo with name and agency embroidered on and a red smock or jacket with black soft soled shoes. It was actually comfortable and neat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Silver Member
    I searched and searched for a sexy french Maid outfit until I finally found a gorgeous one. It arrived about 3 months ago, and I've not yet worn it!! I'm waiting for my sister to visit to help me wear it correctly. That may not happen until Diva Las Vegas the end of October. Dang!

Platinum Member
    "Dressed modestly and appropriately...." is what? Someone has to do the "domestic chores." When my wife was still working I assumed the majority of the domestic chores. I did them a la June Cleaver (Leave It to Beaver). I did the washing and ironing, change the bed linens, vacuum, wash the dishes, baking and meal preparation. I wore a knee length dress and all the proper undergarments: slip, panty, bra. I wore for the entire seven plus hours a pair of three inch heels with no problem. The only complaint she ever had was I did not clean the toilets! I know all the GG's here are going to chime in.

I realize there are many who view this entire French maid outfit/relationship of somewhat subservient, but, who buys the outfit in the first place? Seems like there can be benefits to all.

My girlfriend is a clean freak and cleans our house almost every day. She gets so mad at me if I make a mess and will tell me vacuum an mop the house because I made the mess. She'll make me go and put on my French maid outfit with a wig, makeup, jewelry, pantyhose, and high high heels. Then she will sit and drink a glass of wine and boss me around while I clean. When I'm done she will inspect my work and if I missed anything she will give me a good spanking and call me a a sissy!

I have a maid's outfit and use it when I clean the house with heels. some times it takes hours

Angie