Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The maid

I'm the maid at home my choice always enjoyed housework since I was a teen and helped my Mom
    My wife does not like sissy or kinky wear and says if I want to dress while I do the housework I should at least look the part

I met somebody on doublelist as a maid. I was cleaning his room and he came in and caught me stealing. I had to "clean" something of his in order for him not to call the cops.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Would give anything to be in a sexy little maid outfit right now

I have a maids dress which I wear to do all the cleaning (which my girlfriend loves!) normally with heels or wedges but just bought some black flats which make things a lot quicker while still looking good...

I am too old for a sexy maids dress, so I wear a black skirt, white blouse and black apron. Some may like kinky and that is there choice. For me, I just enjoy being the maid for my wife.

A French maids outfit was the first thing my wife and I bought for me. I used to wear it when I cleaned the house, which was just about every weekend. Now I have a bunch of other dresses that I usually wear to do things around the house. Still dress every weekend.
    Connie

I enjoy cooking and cleaning around the house... maybe I need to invest in a little outfit for fun!

I used to hate house cleaning but now I find satisfaction in getting things sorted out right. My wife is on board with my cleaning, but me in a maid outfit would be a bit much for her.