Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morning Breeze

Morning Breeze

New shoes and a bank holiday prompted me to rise early for a bit of femme time. My legs stay shaven now and my nails were freshly varnished. So at 7:00 my partner was making up my face (I'm pretty lucky with her) and by 8:30 I was catching the tram for the short ride into Vienna, mask dutifully on. Nothing particularly new there other than an awareness of my increasing confidence in public, mostly I think because I feel I've now got the look to a suitable level that I don't turn every head in surprise. I nearly took a coffee at a pavement cafe but bottled it in the end. However the highlight for me was undoubtedly the wind and its interaction with a floaty skirt I've had in the cupboard for years but never made into an outfit before:.
    Polish_20200602_191843715.jpgxd2.jpgxd3.jpgxd4.jpgxd5.jpg
    Last edited by MiniRock; 06-02-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!!

You look stunning. Just another girl out for a stroll.

It's a lovely outfit.

" Nothing particularly new there other than an awareness of my increasing confidence in public, mostly I think because I feel I've now got the look to a suitable level that I don't turn every head in surprise."

Dressing to blend allows you to pass without drawing attention, this builds confidence. Confidence allows you to pass without drawing attention. What's not to like?
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

If they reopen international travel. We will be there in December.

Platinum Member
    Very nice!

Lovely. Just lovely.

Great outfit thanks for sharing your pictures

Love the whole outfit you look great.

So nice you were able to get out. Lovey outfit!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I bet you can turn a lot of guys heads! You look fabulous you are so lucky to have a accepting wife!

Wow ladies, thank you for all the lovely words. As Helen said, dressing to blend really does make for greater confidence. Although I absolutely do not want to look like a woman I wouldn't look at myself. I want to feel sexy. Which that floaty skirt certainly does, the way it gently caresses my bare legs.
    The clothes my partner has helped me choose recently tend to be things I wasn't even aware of, let alone would have chosen myself. She says that at my age, I need to dress with class. And, when we go out shopping, she can judge my size to perfection. And yes Kay, she also sometimes asks me if I would like attention from men. The answer is of course, not if they see me as a man in a frock. But if they see me as an attractive woman, even only momentarily, then that certainly does please me. I was definitely feeling the urge to swing my hips a bit. Actually, I find it kind of amazing that I, a pretty regular bloke, can dress up in women's clothes, in pink of all colours, go out in public and actually get away with it. Two hours after these pictures were taken, I was back in town drinking a glass of wine, completely myself again (other than the nail varnish that I didn't feel like removing until I had to go back to work). I have a picture that I'd love to post but it really would be a give away to anyone that knows me.
    Anyway, I'll post more pictures as and when I get out and about again. And Dawn, message me when you arrive in Wien If you wish.

Love the skirt, cute heels, and wow, great legs!
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

thank you

Love the outfit. I to love to feel a skirt brush my legs as I walk. I found that if you take small steps in going out it slowly builds confidence and you will soon you will not think twice about having a coffee as your fem self.

I need to try something like that. Maybe one day...

Great pictures Minirock. I really like the color coordination in addition to what everyone else said.

Sandi

Thanks Sandi.
    I've just been reading some your posts; they're really fun. I like your approach to this dressing lark.
    Mini

Banned Read only
    MiniRock,
    Lovely skirt you wear it well , I have a similar one by Monsoon just waiting for an outing .

I must return to your city , we had such a brief trip from our riverboat cruise , our tour guide appeared to be more interested in the recycle building than your more stunning architecture .

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    The clothes my partner has helped me choose recently tend to be things I wasn't even aware of, let alone would have chosen myself. She says that at my age, I need to dress with class.
    Sound advice. There are some who can get away with dressing in styles aimed at the young and trendy set but for most of us it's a case of we need to a bit more conservatively. As your SO says, you can dress with class and that doesn't mean dowdily like an aging spinster.

Every now and then I do a search on YouTube for crossdresser public to see what members of our community are posting about their adventures out and about. There are some truly amazing gurls out there and I came across one that looked just wonderful, lovely face, great legs, walked as a natural GG would, stylish except IMHO her skirts are too short. Now if that is what see wants good fortune to her but when even the slightest bend of the waist shows off stocking tops then any GG will draw the eye.

So as your SO has said dressing you age and with style stops that risk of drawing attention. For some it's what floats their boat and if that's what they want I won't criticise them for doing it but if you want to go out and be as largely un-noticed as possible, it's not the thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniRock View Post
    And yes Kay, she also sometimes asks me if I would like attention from men. The answer is of course, not if they see me as a man in a frock. But if they see me as an attractive woman, even only momentarily, then that certainly does please me. I was definitely feeling the urge to swing my hips a bit. Actually, I find it kind of amazing that I, a pretty regular bloke, can dress up in women's clothes, in pink of all colours, go out in public and actually get away with it.
    And why not swing your hips, just a bit mind. Mimicking how women walk is just one of the mannerisms that help create the total image. Dress right, get the makeup right, get the mannerisms right and blending in is a lot easier than many would think.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Love the outfit, you look lovely, I have had the joy of a light breeze it was at first grab the skirt, but then more fun to let it go! Wonderful photos. Your partner sounds wonderful,and supportive and has wonderful taste in clothes. Lucky girl!

Platinum Member
    Hi Mini Rock , You sure know how to paint a pretty picture, >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Very nice outfit!

Hi Teresa,
    Yes, chiffon is nice. Mine was M&S. Go out and wear it.
    And you're absolutely right Helen, I wouldn't want to look dowdy; there wouldn't be much point. Actually, I've been out a couple more times since I posted (this is becoming addictive). The first time in a new pink dress that I'm not quite sure about because it looks a bit short to me (my partner says it's ok). And this morning I was out in a mini. And I've got to say, I really felt a million dollars. I've somehow concluded that if you're going to try and look like an attractive woman, then you've gotta act like one. So I went right through the centre of Vienna from Schwedenplatz, past St Stephan's to Volkstheater, walking slowly down the centre of the boulevard, head up, letting my legs do the talking. And it's true, most people don't look. I caught the odd man sneaking a glance but people in Wien are way too polite to stare. I also stopped for a coffee this time and, a bit later had a small beer. Incidentally, the cardie is something I wouldn't have thought of as is the little cord on the sunglasses. The little clutch bag is an improvement as well. I'm not too sure I've got the eye makeup right yet but with the sunglasses, it doesn't matter much. All in all great fun. Thanks for the compliments, by the way, Brenda, Orchid and Alice.
    Mini
    Addendum: I've just notice also that I have a big red ring on my neck, absoluely a different shape than if I'd been wearing a shirt I was out for about five hours though in the end so next time, I'd better put some suntan lotion on first.
    Screenshot from 2020-06-06 09-22-23.reduced.jpgScreenshot from 2020-06-06 10-08-55.jpgScreenshot from 2020-06-07 14-25-35.jpgpub2.jpg
    Last edited by MiniRock; 06-07-2020 at 12:41 PM.

YOu look like you are really enjoying yourself especially in the flowy skirt. I love those types of skirts. I really like to dress to blend and you seem to have that down. I would love to see a before and after pic of you as a bloke I am sure it would blow us all away . I wouldn't be worried about an acquaintence seeing it. What would they be doing surfing a site like this or maybe you would get a new friend in a frock Anyway enjoy yorself and you seem to be Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee