Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introvert or Extrovert

Introvert or Extrovert

I'm curious how many here consider themselves to be introverts vs extroverts.

I am a total introvert

Wondering what we consider ourselves to be in male mode vs. female mode? The same or different?
    Last edited by Di; 06-04-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. ~ Timothy Keller

I'm pretty much both.
    Every test or quiz on the subject, I almost always am able to answer the questions either way.
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Banned Read only
    Bea,
    I guess I have to be a total extrovert otherwise I couldn't do what I do , it's why I'm finding lockdown hard I'm missing people . Being a CDer or TG shouldn't mean you have to hide away .

Some of both. Depends on...

Introvert. At least the male side is. Shocked that I'm on the internet as Rhonda here and a few other places, posting pics.

Total extrovert, I love to talk and engage with people. When I was in high school I was not at all, quiet and a wall flower was it.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 06-04-2020 at 06:51 AM.
    Crissy

A painfully shy introvert, I'm afraid. I try to do a little better when I'm out and about dressed, but it is hard to overcome one's deepest personality traits.

- Diane

I'm mostly an introvert, but prolonged silence can have a toll on my mood.

I am Extrovert in my everyday life as a male, but I have neve talked to anyone while crossdressed and I don't plan to anytime soon either. I prefer being to myself when the female side of me comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Total extrovert, I love to talk and engage with people. When I was in high school I was not at all, quiet and a walk flower was it.
    Yeah, this is definitely me. I lost the introvert through college and became more extroverted as I lived life. Now, I am very extroverted and love meeting new people.

Boy me is an introvert; Steffi is an extrovert. Go figure.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I think this question needs to be redefined in terms of what we consider ourselves to be in male mode vs. female mode.

Just as our female personas often differ significantly from out male personas, there is an equal likelihood that one of them might identify as introverted, extroverted, or a combination of the two, with the other being the polar opposite. Male "Leslie" tends to be the quiet, introspective type...O.K. - I'll even say it...tending to the bookish, "nerdy" side and one who doesn't like to draw attention to himself. "Leslie", on the other hand, enjoys being out in public, and although not being an attention-seeking narcissist nevertheless does not shy away from interacting with people when in female mode when the situation arises.

Total introvert. Total. I probably missed a calling to be a desert hermit. I've always imagined that fact was conditioned by the need to hide the femme part of me. I remember as a small child I was the class clown. As I grew older and began to realize my..."proclivities" were not the norm I probably began to withdraw into myself. It will be interesting to see what Jennifer will be like when I get her out of this damn closet.

as male pretty extrovert as bobbi im working on trying to be

Aspiring Member
    I would not use either term of myself and only employ it to describe people at one extreme or the other of the range of variation. I like being on my own for extended periods (lockdown and I are getting along fine) but I can also be outgoing and sociable when the occasion arises. I am thinking of giving a talk soon as Susan and that does not frighten me.

Neither, like most things I believe it's a spectrum and I sit somewhere in the middle.

While I wouldn't call myself a "show off" I'm not afraid to engage folks in conversation. I'm more likely to do that when dressed especially with females. After all, it's often how they behave.

I'm both .... More introverted than extroverted.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I have aspects of both! I was introverted and shy until I took nursing and then became more extroverted! I still like those still quiet moments but also like to be with people! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Aspiring Member
    I am 99.9% introvert. That being said I am in sales so I have to fake the other .1%.
    Sara

Exactly Sara.... I’m a total introvert that can turn it on when needed but it’s draining by the end of the day...
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Total Introvert here.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

male mode - recovering introvert (with a long way to go)

female mode - painfully shy introvert. Love being "out there", but terrified that someone will notice me - or even worse, talk to me

guess I've still got work to do.
    Someday, maybe...

Im the definition of introvert

Fairly introverted in either shoes, at first. Once I am comfortable or have made a couple of connections it can switch, but I?m terrible at initiating.

Introvert. Certainly in male mode, but on the occasions in the past I was able to get out in public in female mode, I tried blend in and not attract attention.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."