Thread: Compliments

Compliments

I had to go shopping at Home depot for some cabinet hinges. Was going to go through the self check out to miss the hassle with screens and masks because of the covid 19 virus. But a cashier asked me if she wanted her to ring up my purchases. I did let her and and as we finished she said a nice complement of I looked pretty which made me feel good and more confident.

I am sure you did look pretty and you will find out there are plenty of people out there who will do the same. The world is full of great people.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Stephanie, It is always nice to get compliments and it does add a spring to ones step.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "Compliments? I've had a few. But, then again, too few to mention".
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    "Compliments? I've had a few. But, then again, too few to mention".
    I am like Doc, Too few to mention

Banned Read only
    I have had everything from my nails to my sandals complimented by cashiers, but last time I was out a the club before the pandemic I had on one of my favorite dresses and boots. One of the young and really pretty Drag Queens I know came up to me and said "You are F'n slayin' it tonight!". That made me feel good for the rest of the evening and still does when I think about it.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 06-06-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Compliments like this can really make one's day!
    Hugs, Carole

I grew up a competitive swimmer and always get compliments on my legs! I have some killer heels too and usually get compliments on them also!

It's always nice to receive a compliment.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Nothing like a compliment while dressed to boost your mood. The other day I was doing some shopping and had on some light makeup but not fully dressed enfemme. Just jeans and a top that could go either way. No wig. The cashier told me my makeup was very nice, looked good. Made my day. Her makeup was awe inspiring. Thats why I chose her aisle. I could have chosen another aisle or self checkout but didnt. I hoped she would notice and she did. We didnt get to chat much because of the grunge in line behind me. I hope she is working my next trip there.