Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Moments Experienced En Femme

We were in a thrift store and my wife was looking at a wig on the display case. She asked what I thought and I replied that it wasn't really her color. She laughed and No sill I was thinking it would look good on you. Even though it's showing it's age I still have it. Pleasant memory of the first time I felt she truly accepted.

My wife and I golfed at a Disney course. She even let me hit from the ladies tee.

I’ve shared most of my favorite moments in this forum already, but here’s one I don’t think I’ve mentioned. I was coming back from an extended trip to Las Vegas, where I spent the entire time fully en femme. When I was turning in my rental car, in male clothing, the guy at the counter said, “Do you want to leave this on your credit card, Sir?” I looked around for a second, confused and then I realized he was talking to me.

I Definitely prefer “ma’am”.

This is a fun thread to read. For me a lot of the most interesting would be what I would call first timers. Like these:

The first time I went into a bar dressed up

The first time I went into a bar wearing basically all lingerie as seen in my first picture posting. That was really wild.

The first time I had someone- actually a couple write their phone number on a napkin and hand it to me on their way out.

The first time the bartender tells me all my drinks were already taken care of. I was like - what the. This was new.

The first time a little 18 year old girl from the audience at a drag show comes up to me and whispered in my ear- I just want to let you know I think you look great.

The first time a woman grabs me by the hand and says - come on lets dance , you only live once.

I could go on with a few more but looking back I have to admit I have had some really great outings since I first started in 2017. Incredible memories. No regrets at all.

Sandi

When I was 17 I had long hair down to my shoulders which was great for a CDer.

Well one day I told a school friend that I like to CD, he said I like to see that.

I had talked other friends into CDing with me before and thought he would too, well he chickened out.

After I got fully dressed he said "you look great lets go walk around"

We ended up sitting in a park, I was loving it until a car pulled up and parked at one end of the park and 5 older guys got out and started walking towards us.

I thought "OH CRAP" got up and started walking towards the opposite exit of the park, my friend beat feet. In heels I couldn't keep up with him.

Meanwhile the guys started fallowing me saying "hay honey hang with us and have a beer" I ran like the dickens and hopped a few fences in heels.

I reached home but when I looked through the door window I saw my farther watching TV so I ran to the garage when the guys finally caught up to me.

They asked why did I run, we only want to hang out. then one said "hey you're so and so's brother I ended up telling them I did it on a dare. boy was my heart pounding.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Love that story Judy! Wish I had friends like that.

I guess mine must be the time last year when I flew pretty on an international flight to London, and stayed as a girl most of the weekend. It was a lot of fun!

- Manasi

wow Judy--my heart was beating fast just reading your story!

Silver Member
    I have a lot of history. When young going to a sock hop contest as a Sandra Dee look alike. We won, but I think the car was a big help. Lots of pretty girls were in it.

Going to lunch and shopping with the mother of my friend to buy a dress for a party. She had told me to wear a nice dress, nylons, and heels. She guided me on the dress we picked out for the party and lingerie I needed to wear it. She came into the dressing room as a mother would have. The party was a society event. I was asked to dance by several men. Luckily I learned to dance backwards as a girl with my sisters.

First time I went out into the wild fully dolled up. I was too scared and avoided everyone, I found a fairly secluded park and took some pictured of myself. My heart was pounding and my adrenaline was so high my hands were shaking. It was an amazing experience.

My wife and I were living in Tucson, Az and were doing extra work in the movies and the only roles I could get were cowboys. My agent decided to have a talent show so we could showcase our talents. She wanted me to try something to show I was more than just a cowboy. My wife and I talked and decided for me to try the scene in "Tootsie" where Hoffman showed he was a man. My agent gave me the go ahead and we started rehearsing. It took me a couple months to get it together enough. The night of the showcase I had to shave 3 times and it took her two hours to get my makeup the way she liked.We got there and my wife introduced me as Franks Aunt.
    Doing the show, I did a good job. When I took my wig off, the only comment that was heard was... Holy crap.
    A casting agent came up to me and said, Well you aren't just a cowboy.

New ... Again
    It’s tough following Tammy Lynn’s example, that sounds pretty awesome but no doubt, lots of work.

For myself visiting a local day spa wearing a wig (first time out), a cute but conservative dress, sandals for my first pedicure and manicure . The technician was awesome and talked with me as one of the girls. Another women joined us in the other chair for her pedicure and joined in the conversation.

But did Tammy Lynn getting any incredible roles from this???

Enquiring minds want to know!

I have a bunch of great memories from my first period living as an out trans woman, but the really special one was using the women's restroom at Disney World like it was normal and no one said ANYTHING or looked at me funny. I guess I was passable enough or people just weren't paying attention, but once I was able to get over that hump I felt a lot better about myself, especially being at Disney.

Jenny and Linda;
    I didn't get any calls for almost a year after that. Then I got a call for Seduced by Evil as Tom (I think I got to say Yes Sir when called by name) .Then I got called for Tombstone along with my wife ( doing extra work I portrayed several different people) Afterward I moved back to NM to help my Mom take care of Grand parents, my wife helped me get a few episodes of Lazarus Man and then I got to play a terrorist in a D.O.E. training film (Died in a blaze of fire and explosions) After That I ended up going back to Long haul trucking. All my roles were learning experiences and as a man playing a man.
    But the night of the talent show was a lot of fun, but some of the other actors said I did it too well and convincingly.

Platinum Member
    Probably my favorite moment or event was going out all dolled up on a Halloween Eve in the early 1980's. I was still young enough not to have an aged face. I had not gained weight and was still six foot and 175 pounds. Well toned body. No gut. I had on a curly shoulder length very blond wig. I wore a jade green and black print dress, black heels and hosiery, and, all the proper undergarments. Although not visible to others I knew my undergarments were lacy and sexy. I did have full makeup and fake nails. Lipstick and nail color matched; Revlon's "Love that Red." I went into a Winchell's Donut House and bought some donuts. The female cashier complimented how nice I looked.

Years later I still wonder how I was able to leave the house without my wife interrupting me and I awaking the kids. I was gone for awhile, I suspect my wife knew what I was doing but took the ostrich's answer; stick the head in the ground.

I have some favorite moments but I am sure the board moderators would have heart failure prior to banning me for life!!!!! Keep up the good work ladies I do enjoy reading about others having a grand time.

I drove a uhaul truck full of my mother's furniture from MO to FL towing my van on the trailer. I am not a bonefide crosserdresser, I just like wearing women's clothes. I wore maternity shorts and shells with sports bras and panties the whole trip, sleeping in the front seat of the you haul in rest areas. It was a fun trip.

I stopped in the JC Penney store in Harrison AR and I was followed around by the store police. I bought a package of underscore nylon panties and left. No one paid any attention to me.

TOnight, I am dressed in a sears night gown, shadowline briefs and am so relaxed.

I haven't been to the lake cabin in two years. We've been traveling in our Airstream. My wife suggested I go down to the cabin and fix the leaky faucet adn kitchen sprayer. I will.

That yellow outfit I am wearing in the avatar? I cleaned out my closet adn gave that away while I kept a pink plaid top and matching skort. What was I thinking?
    Tractor repair and vanfair 001.jpg
    Last edited by Ozark; 06-22-2020 at 11:01 PM. Reason: posted photo twice