Thread: Rowing, crab fisherman

Rowing, crab fisherman

I?m on my own at the Chesapeake Bay, waiting for a Covid test to clear me soI I can be with my family. I?m isolating/ostracized for a few days and it?s actually pretty nice. My wife knows I crossdress and is ok with it to a degree. But since I?m on my own and it?s summer time, I?m wearing a skirted bottom bathing suit with a sports bra. I was out rowing this morning and crossed paths with a crab fisherman. We chatted about the weather and crabs. He couldn?t see my skirt and I had on a life jacket, so he had no idea I was crossdressed. But I knew. This was the first time I?ve been crossdressed in front of someone other than my wife. Very low key, nothing sexual at all, just nice.

Glad all is good, enjoy your day

Awesome! Something positive resulting from COVID. We have to look for those things and talk about then too.

Thanks for sharing

Banned Read only
    I remember back in my "CD" days I would wear a sports bra under my jersey when I mountain biked. I know you can see the bra outline right through a jersey if you look because I see all the time on GG's. While climbing the mountain I would often pass groups of GG's climbing. I don't know for sure if any of them noticed but more than once the groups got really quiet as I passed them.

Silver Member
    Mermaiden, you should have bought some crabs for steaming, even though dressed. Yum!

I was just going to say the same thing as Jenny. I am sure you know there are few things better then fresh Chesapeake Bay crabs.
    Crissy

I love the skirted bathing suit bottoms or ?swim skirts? as they?re sometimes called. I?ve gone to Walmart automotive dept wearing skinny express jeans, a corset under an obvious women?s button down top. Honestly, forget that?s what I was wearing as I had a flat and they were closing soon. No one batted an eye( that I saw anyways) . No one seemed to care.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Mermaiden, I hope your test comes back negative. Enjoy your dressing time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Cute story. I hope you don't have Covid. In the meantime enjoy your dressing time.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sorry to disappoint u, Mermaiden. But, if you're expecting sexual experiences when dressed? You'll either have to be the one turned on. Or, you'll have to attend a T friendly club venue where T Admirers hang out!

Your experience is an example of why some dressers r excited about under dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

New ... Again
    I have been routinely walking 3-4 miles in two local parks wearing capris, yoga pants, cute feminine tops, colorful sports bras and forms. No wig, no makeup. My racerback tan is developing wonderfully, lol. I don’t anticipate returning to the level of fitness I had hiking Mt Whitney or crossing the Grand Canyon but I plan to take up hiking and possibly backpacking again ... but as Jenny. The mountains are calling and I must go.

I thinks I need a few more pair of capris or REI skorts.