Most of you must have heard of the saying "Black sheep of the family" well this took on a new twist. back in February I told my daughter that I dressed and she was over the moon and very happy for me. recently she asked me what was my dressing style and did I accessorise and I told her about size and colours and so forth
Two days ago was my birthday and apart from girlfriend coming to stay with me on my birthday I opened the present parcel that had come from my daughter, what a surprise I had! inside was a beautiful long black pleated skirt exactly my size and fit!.
The icing on the cake was a mug she also gave me, it is a white one with a sheep sideways on and the head, it is has the colours of the rainbow and on the body all of the rainbow colours are repeated and above the sheep are the words "I am the Rainbow sheep of the family".I laughed when I saw it both with pleasure but also knowing how totally accepting my daughter has become further than right from the beginning when I first told her about myself.
Add to this my nephew now calls me Bobbi! as well. So much has gone well within my family towards accepting who and what I am and how I now want to dress in front of them.
Birthday this year has turned out to be the most beautiful and happy one for many years for me.