Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rainbow sheep of the family

A subsequent message from my daughter told me that if she had known more about my sizing she would have bought a top to go with the skirt! as it was a lovelt chifon scarf came instead.
    I am so blessed to have such an understanding and accepting daughter, so much could have been lost in telling her about my dressing but was not and I feel very fortunate for that alone.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

That is such a lovely story! I hope my daughter is as wonderful and accepting ☺️

Bobbi, acceptance is such a wonderful gift! You are so blessed! Wishing you even more blessings! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix