Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: a survey

I was 23 or 24, it was my the girlfriend’s (now wife) panties. I would try stuff, then quit for a year, then repeat.

pantyhose and heels
    sister
    I wanted an up close experience of heels working the pedals of a car. Still experiencing it 50+ years later!

i was about 12 or 13 years old.
    i wore a black and blue two piece bikini.
    it belonged to my mother.
    i was watching an old show called Totally Spies. the main characters were out clothes shopping and they were going thru a selection of clothes and i was wondering what it would be like to do it myself. so i went thru a bunch of my mothers clothes trying them on. but the first ones i started with was a black and blue bikini. never looked back since then.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

I was 12
    A white longline bra and side zip OMG
    My aunt
    She asked me to zip up her dress, my question was how did she put all that on. I enjoyed finding out.

7 I'm so trying to pin point the year.
    my grandmother who adopted me
    zip up long line open bottom girdle-the kind that had straps and cups and there was so much material to it you could smell it over the perfume and cigarettes
    Oh boy those were the days......and I did try on everything that hit the laundry basket-thats why the door was locked people!!!
    Last edited by Rusty; 06-25-2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: momentary senior moment

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? 42 or 43

What item of clothing did you wear first? panties

Who did the clothing belong to? girlfriend (we're married now)

Why did you wear it? material felt nice when they fell out of the dryer and landed on my feet

I was 3 or 4, often sleeping with Mom as Dad was out of town for work and I was a very ill baby.
    She would dress me in a little girl satin full slip, diaper, and plastic panties. I suppose she bought the slip for me.
    With her last chance of birthing a girl turning out to be a boy, and my illiness, I think Mom coddled and pampered me.
    I sure got use to the luxury of a boudoir of silky lace and pretty garments, soft sheets, perfume, and the couture of a 50's feminine lifestyle.

thanks everyone,
    stay healthy
    luv J

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing?

What item of clothing did you wear first?
    Girls nightie and the day after knickers

Who did the clothing belong to?
    My cousin

Why did you wear it?
    Went to stay overnight and did not have any spare clothes - Male cousins clothes too big, so needed to borrow from female cousin - really enjoyed the girls nylon clothes , very different to the cotton I normally wore

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? - 3 or 4

What item of clothing did you wear first? - pantyhose

Who did the clothing belong to? - mother

Why did you wear it? absolutely no idea
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

hello all,
    thanks for all your replies
    here are the results:-

First item we wore ?
    Panties 26%
    Hosiery 17%
    Bra 11%
    Dress 10%
    Shoes 7%
    Girdle 5%
    Swimsuit 5%
    Skirt 4%

Who they belonged to ?
    Mother 38%
    Sister 18%
    Aunt 7%
    Cousin 4%

Why did we start?
    The texture 20%
    Curiosity 18%
    Wanted to be female 15%
    Erotic pleasure 12%
    I was dressed (no male clothes available) 11%
    It felt good 8%
    Imitating female 5%
    Seen a CD 3%
    Many don?t know why

Age we started ?
    Most common ages were ? 5, 4, 12, 6, 8
    Most common age for starting with a bra or bikini was 12

I think this confirms that most of us were drawn to crossdressing before puberty for non-erotic reasons, though some started just after puberty

stay healthy,
    luv J

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

all cds.jpg
    bra 2000.jpg

As a toddler, when no one else was around, my mom often dressed me in my sister's old clothing, supposedly so I wouldn't ruin my 'good boy clothes'. This went on until my dad found out, and he blew a gasket. She'd never do it again.

Of my own accord, I did so once, when I was 4; but there were no transgender feelings involved in it.

A dress.

My sister.

Why did you wear it?
    My mom spent a lot of time on my older sister's appearance, virtually none on mine. So while she was doing my sister's hair before school, I went and put on one of my sister's dresses, and went up and said, 'I'm ready for school, too!'

At 7, I was molested, and he dressed me in his younger sister's clothing; this went on until I entered high school. His suggestion that god made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl, really screwed up my gender self identity for a long time. Apparently, some parts of our personality become permanent during certain stages of development, and I was forever to be stuck feeling as if I'm supposed to be a girl.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    I was 5 or 6, I put on one of my mom's satin slips because the fabric felt nice and I wanted to be like a girl.
    Like 100% the same answer!

How old was I? About 13 or 14

What item did I wear? Panties and a bra

Who did they belong to? My sister

Why did I wear them? Curiosity and sexual excitement

I rememver the specific day! I was in the bathroom, ten years old, it was mid summer 1968. Mom had a washed pair of nylon stockings drying on the shower rod. I noticed them hanging there as I had always seen them but now the sunlight was shining through the sheer beige material. I had seen many women in our house mostly aunts and friends and I had always seen them in dresses and nylon stockings and had always seen that shine and heard that "shick-shick-shick" zip when their legs would rub together.

I felt the sheer, filmy material and it felt nearly frictionless. I new it was a weird idea but I just had to try them on. I did and then I was able to feel that slipperiness and see that same shine and even heard the same ZIP the nylons made when I rubbed my calves and thighs together. Well, that was it for me---It became evident over time that at that point I had realized I had the nylon-gene in my DNA.

Shiny-

Age--74
    where--Caravan rally in Scotland, 2016.
    what clothes--leggings,dress,sraw hat&pigtails...........
    reason,--fancy dress.
    Background,--Caravan rally stewards were looking for entrants--told to "volenteer" by Wife( !!! ) stewards lent me some clothes, vowed to get my own for next year........ (see my page &"About me" for ful story---its diferent &(i hope )funny!
    Now,-- have a expanding wardrobe but not making progress with makeup....
    Wife,--fully in the picture.....
    Last edited by Liz Jones; 07-10-2020 at 11:31 AM.

I was about 11or 12. It was a bra. it belonged to my Mother. I just felt A strong urge to wear it.
    Angie

Thanks for the interesting thread! At 51 years old, I put on a pair of my wife?s panties about a week after her magical six words to me.

While we were getting ready to head out for a high school tournament of which she was in charge, I promised I would advise and assist her the entire day. She smiled and said, ?Today, you are my little bitch.?

Those words took my breath away! 😀

Something clicked inside me and one week later I was wearing panties, silky camisoles, and cute nighties I raided from her lingerie drawers. One month after that, Dear Wifey went through her dainty clothing and handed me several items to have as my very own!

Nell
    Last edited by Nell27; 07-11-2020 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Punctuation errors.

I guess the story is too long for this format. There were a lot of things early on in life. My first playmate was a sweet girl Brenda. BTW she still looks fantastic today (thank you Facebook). T My brother went to Nam and sent back some stuff. One thing he sent was a Vietnamese doll dressed in tight fitting silk dress. When I played on the floor of our little house, she was a spy and would try to get my GI Joe to talk. Weird I know. But I realized even at the age of 5 or so that I identified more with her than with Joe. During these early days of confusion I am sure that I snuck into my Mom's dresser to try on girdles and slips, but do not have a deep memory of specifics. Suffice to say I was always enthralled with crossdressing from an early age. I loved to see the Lily St. Cyr adds in the detective magazines I found around the house. I wanted to be the girl in those drawings. As a boy scout doing paper drives in our small Pennsylvania town, some guys threw Hustler and Playboy magazines in the collection. No one would miss a magazine or two would they. I was so enthralled by the women, especially in the cartoons. My Mom worked in a shoe factory. She got great discounts on heels and boots. When I was 14 or so, I tried on a few pairs of patent go go boots (very hip in those early 70's) and they fit. Needless to say they were always a part of my memories of being turned on by women's garb. A few years later, we moved into our new home. It was right next to our old two bedroom house, sold to us by my parent's closet friends. It was there that I discovered, in the attic, a cedar chest of things left by the previous owners. To my utter surprise there were two beautiful Merry Widow corsets in them. She also left that thick, dark lip gloss in the bathroom. So I guess it comes down to this:

First article of clothing.
    Two white corsets (maybe corsolletes) with what seemed like a thousand hooks on the back

Whom did they belong to:
    The daughter of the previous owner

Why did you wear it:
    It was an extreme turn on!
    Last edited by MsEva; 07-11-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Teenager, pantyhose, sisters, to help slide my big foot in to their shoe.

Quote Originally Posted by jacques View Post
    I was 5

Nylon panties

My mom.

Why did you wear it?
    Curiosity. The shiny fabric, the smoothness.
    That's my beginning.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? 6 maybe 7?

What item of clothing did you wear first? Bra and Panties

Who did the clothing belong to? Mom

Why did you wear it? Wanted to know what it felt like to wear them.

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? about 5 or 6

What item of clothing did you wear first? pantyhose

Who did the clothing belong to? mother

Why did you wear it? not sure why i tried them on thinking back but once on they felt amazing - got busted by her that very same time with no consequences , think i should have pressed on more with her

11? 12?

Mom's bikinis or her bra?

Mom

Why did you wear it?
    If I only knew the answer to that one, Jacques. Needed to. Wanted to.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

I was 11 years old.
    I shaved my legs (very early hair growth)
    Tried on my sister's bikini.
    I was curious, and then immediately hooked.