Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a survey

8 years old my mothers girdle and stockings and shoes - It only took 1 time and I was hooked - 2nd time added her bra stuffed with toilet paper.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing?

Can't recall with certainty but I believe I was 7 or 8

What item of clothing did you wear first?

Mothers Bra

Who did the clothing belong to?

Mom

Why did you wear it?

I do not know why I was attracted to wearing the bra. I was, and it lead to my wanting to try other female things. I bet, if I ever figure out why I desire to dress female, I would know everything.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

age was 5 or 6
    item panties
    an urge to know how it felt to wear them

Age was 12 years old I wear mothers bra panty and looked my self in mirror.

Age 2-1/2 -- Mom first put lipstick, nail polish and clip earrings on me (only occasionally, for short periods)
    Age 5 -- Started trying on her shoes
    Age 6-ish -- Mom's girdles and stockings

- Diane

About 12-13
    Mum's tights
    Mum
    Just wanted to see and feel how they looked on me

How old was I? Toe the best that I can remember I was about 14
    What was the item? A pair of full cut nylon brief panties.
    Who did they belong to? My mother
    Why did I do it? I was curious to see how they felt knowing that they had been in contact with that most marvelous part of female anatomy. I was imagining being with a girl.

I was about 4 or 5 when I put on my mom's satin panties which I found in the laundry while playing in the basement. I don't know why, but suspect it was because I wanted to be like mom, and I loved the feel of the satin.

I was probably nine. It was a full slip and it was my older sister's. Why? Because of a deep longing to dress as and be a girl.

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? I was 10 or 11

What item of clothing did you wear first? a black lace bra

Who did the clothing belong to? my mom

Why did you wear it? I've been wondering that my whole life...the only answer I've come up with is it was pure instinct. not much thought to it.

I was around age 13.
    Satin panties
    Neighbors sister
    Why? Because it turned me on.

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? Around 8 years old

What item of clothing did you wear first? Heels

Who did the clothing belong to? Sister

Why did you wear it? For fun

I was 5 years old.

White panties with hearts, a white dress, and some flats.

My friend's sister.

Why did you wear it?
    My friend was playing around in his sister's clothes (probably because it was taboo; later he gave me a hard time about it) and got me to join in. It was at that moment that I first felt comfortable with my body, but I also realized that I had a problem: my body didn't match who I felt I really was.

I was about 12 or so when the urge to wear a pair of my sister?s panties came out of nowhere?
    I still don?t know why I did it then or still do it after all these years but I sure had a whole load of fun.

TTFN & MWAH!!

Susan xx

I was 40 and I saw my wife's bra and nice lace panties in her drawer, and I was curious, so I tried them on. What a sensation that has lasted until today.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I was 5 years old.

I can see it in my mind to this day, a white panty girdle, with satin tummy & butt panels and crisscrossed stitching dividing the front panels and a little embroidered rose on the waistband.

It was my mom’s, lying on the floor of my parent’s bedroom.

I was drawn to it, it was too big at the time but that did not reduce the euphoria I felt holding it up and standing in front of the mirror. Started me on a lifelong journey of secretly exploring my inner femininity at a time when such things were never talked about.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? I think like, 4 or 5.

What item of clothing did you wear first? Pantyhose

Who did the clothing belong to? Either my mom or my older sister..... Don't remember which. LOL

Why did you wear it? Idk what got me started wearing pantyhose, but I've thought they felt AMAZING ever since. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Banned Read only
    For the sake of accuracy I have two sets of answers to these questions, but I think there's only one set that counts. Here's the one that doesn't count.

When I was four or five, I put on my mother's nightdress.

Now why did I do it? As background to this, I suspect I wasn't in school yet, which is why I was at home that morning. My father had gone to work early and my mother was still in bed. I crawled into bed with her and we played and had fun for a while. Then she got up, dressed, and left the room to do some chores. She'd left her nightdress on the bed, and I put it on. A while later she came into the bedroom again, and remarked in surprise: "Oh, I didn't know you were wearing my nightie." That's all I remember.

So why? I honestly don't know. I can't remember how it felt. I could theorize that I "wanted to feel close to my mother," or something of the kind. I was probably around that Oedipal age. But on the whole I think it was no more than an experiment. There was this nightie, on the bed in front of me, so I tried it on. And that was that.

I wanted to mention this, not because I thought it was "significant" to my later crossdressing, but for the opposite reason: because I think it was not significant. Unlike some of our members, I never did anything like it again in childhood. I never felt as if I "wanted to be a girl." I recall my mother as looking surprised, but not "disapproving," so I don't believe I avoided any further "cross"-dressing out of fear. I simply had no urge to at the time.

So i'm mentioning it because I think some people can read too much significance into random behaviors like this. Children are naturally curious, and perform all kinds of "experiments." Which includes "playing dress-up," whether as a Pirate or a Princess. It's a pity if anyone thinks an isolated incident from childhood somehow "set them on the path" to lifelong crossdressing. And worse when some horrified parents react with shock and condemnation to such meaningless experiments. "Look, the kid put his sister's bow in his hair! Arrgh, my son is going to be gay!" All ignorant nonsense, but traumatic to a small child, I'm sure.

Now for the answer that counts:

Twelve or thirteen.

A pretty summer skirt with a blue floral pattern.

My mother.

Why did you wear it?

This one's easy. Because it turned me on! It was arousing. I saw this skirt lying around and couldn't resist the urge to put it on, even though I wasn't sure how long my parents would be gone and I risked getting caught. But I wasn't; and that was the real start of my crossdressing. After that I was soon into blouses, skirts, dresses, underwear, slips, bras and panties, nylons, everything!

The first time I wear lingerie I was about 13 or 14 years. I wear a garter belt and matching panties, black lace. They were my moms. I felt very sexy and dirty. After that I took some time off of wearing sexy clothes until my late 20s, when I met a guy and he told me that due to my bubble but, I would be sexy wearing panties. I believed him and started on and off wearing stuff when home alone. I bought lingerie, I threw lingerie... ☹️
    Now I try to keep wearing lingerie on a daily basis, just to feel sexy inside. Much easier when I don?t to have to hide from the wife anymore.
    Last edited by char GG; 06-18-2020 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Please read the rules to see what is not allowed.

I was 20 yrs old
    My girlfriend's panties
    because they were my girlfriends and they were soft and slinky, and I was sexually frustrated having returned from a date
    They had been left behind after a camping trip and it helped me remember sleeping together

I was about 11, plus or minus 1 year.
    It was a one piece bathing suit.
    It belonged to my mom.
    Why, I went into the master bathroom because the other was in use. It was folded up on a self over toilet. I felt the material and it was different and nice. Out of curiosity I put it on. From then on when I got the chance I would try on a swimsuit. Couple years later I try on dresses. Swimwear are still my favorite.

New ... Again
    Ohh that was a long time ago. I was probably 6 or 7 trying on my mother?s girdle. Curious initially but quickly fell in love with so many aspects of dressing.

Jenny

I was 7 or 8 and I put on a skirt that belonged to my sister. I have to say that it not only felt good but also natural

15 or 16, my girlfriend left a bra at my house. I'd been curious about the female experience for years and took advantage of the opportunity. Not too long after, I tried on her panties while she was out of the room and I was hooked.

I was 4 , before I started preschool
    A yellow dress that was hanging in grandmother?s wardrobe
    My grandmothers
    I felt that I needed to put it on it was there it looked pretty and I thought it would look good on me
    I always imagined my self as a girl
    Last edited by Rosemary+; 06-21-2020 at 12:43 AM.