Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: a survey

10 or 11
    Sisters swimsuit
    Liked the feel of the material the way it looked on

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? 5 or 6 Years old

What item of clothing did you wear first? Girdle

Who did the clothing belong to? My Mom

Why did you wear it? it seemed fun to do

At about age 10 or 11 my mother had me wear a pair of sandals she just bought for a couple of hours around the house to stretch them out a bit. Wasn't happy about it. A few years later I tried on her bra and panties out of curiosity. What a difference a few years make.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I was about 6 year old, a pair of high heels we had that were in my toy box. I assume they had belonged to my mom. I wore them because it was fun to pretend.

I was four and put on my sisters ?leotards? (now called opaque tights). Why did I? I have no clue and I would love to know what it was that tempted me to do it...I have always wondered why...was it hereditary or habitat driven? Oh well....still dressing almost 60 later!
    Last edited by NikiMichelle; 08-03-2020 at 11:00 PM.

I was 10 or 11

It was a pair of panties

My Mother

I don't know why I put them on. I was just drawn to them. It felt good.

Hi Jaques,

Happy to help out.

How old were you when you first wore an item of women's clothing? I was sixteen

What item of clothing did you wear first? A long sleeve lace teddy, it was wine and had a snap-fasten crotch.

Who did the clothing belong to? It belonged to my then girlfriend

Why did you wear it? I cannot for the life of me remember. I know she was there and that I also wore her skirt, but exactly why....?

I first wore girls clothes when I was about 5 or 6. I don't remember what started it but a friend and I were in his sister's closet playing dress up with all of her prettiest things. I also don't remember what the first item was but I do remember how wonderful it was when I out on one of her dresses and that feeling never left.

Aspiring Member
    Probably about 10-12

Probably a bra of my mom's

Wanted to see what it felt like. Had boobs when young and wondered what they felt like in a bra. Still have them and still like the feeling.

Answering in order, Age-16/ Item-entire outfit, underclothes, dress shoes and pantyhose/ Belong to-my girlfriend/ Why-A bet to get her out of them, you can reason out the why from there

There is your facts for my 1st time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!