Thread: I FINALLY came out to my friend!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

I FINALLY came out to my friend!

Hey y'all! Well, if y'all remember, I posted about not being sure how to tell my friend from California that I'm a CD'er?.. Well, last night while I was in her chat room, I had a private conversation with her and I just FINNALLY put on my big girl panties and told her about my CD'ing and she accepted! WOO HOO! LOL I actually had a feeling that she would, but I was still VERY nervous about it.

I'm gonna post the convo here, but in order to protect us both, I'm going to change the names to "Me", (as in me talking) and "Her", (as in her talking).

Here's the conversation.....

<Me> Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn't know if the time was right, or WHEN the time would be right?
    <Her> hey
    <Her> sorry
    <Her> trying to be the hostess with the mostet here
    <Her> lol
    <Her> I've had that feeling before
    <Me> LOL No worries.
    <Me> I hear ya..... Well, there's something that I've been wanting to tell you, but with everything that's been going on lately, the timing might be terrible. LOL
    <Her> is it bad news
    <Me> No, it's not.
    <Her> okay good
    <Her> I'm to the point where I expect bad news
    <Her> don;t scare me like that lol
    <Me> Oh, I can understand that.
    <Me> LOL Ok
    <Me> Anyway..... You know that I'm 100% straight, I would NEVER do anything sexual with a guy, right?
    <Her> yeah I know this
    <Her> we have talked a lot
    <Me> LOL I know..... Anyway, what I wanna tell you, first of all, I don't wanna sound selfish. Secondly, I need your word that this will go NO further until I'm ready for it to.
    <Her> I wont tell anyone
    <Me> Good, ty.
    <Me> Anyway, you remember how before I was asking if crossdressers were considered LGBT and I have said that I'd make an ugly woman? LOL
    <Her> yes I remember
    <Me> Well..... I know you may be wondering why I'm telling you this, but I just needed to get it out and I hope you understand and I REALLY hope that this doesn't effect our friendship.
    <Her> it wont mate, I promise
    <Me> Cool..... I'm a crossdresser. LOL
    <Me> That took some GUTS!
    <Her> awww
    <Her> hugs
    <Me> Ty
    <Her> You know half my friends are crossdressers, lol
    <Her> its no biggie to me
    <Me> I had no idea. LOL
    <Her> lots of people I know are
    <Her> not half, I exaggerated lol
    <Me> Well, I don't wanna be trans, I just like dressing up as a woman and I do it every time I go home and I even go out dressed. LOL
    <Me> LOL Cool
    <Her> cool
    <Me> Yup
    <Me> I have over 500 pics. LMAO
    <Her> nice
    <Me> Yeah
    <Me> I feel better after finally getting that out. LOL
    <Her> awww hugs
    <Me> HUGS
    <Me> I also feel like, for some odd reason, it's who I'm supposed to be.
    <Me> Weird as that may sound. LOL
    <Her> i support you 100 percent in being yourself fully
    <Me> Why ty
    <Me> I do feel like I'm more myself when I dress and I feel better that way than I do when I wear my regular clothes. LOL

After that, she didn't say anything..... She might've fallen asleep, (she often does that at her computer) or she got busy doing something else. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Congrats. It's a great feeling to be able to share this aspect of oneself with someone one trusts.

Half her friends are CDers? What about the other half? I have a feeling you may make some interesting acqaintances soon.

500 pics? I may have about that many too. I never email them to anyone, though.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Thanks, Patience! Well, she did say that she exaggerated the over half of her friends who are CD'ers. I was gonna ask her to elaborate on that in chat tonight, but she didn't show up there. Oh, well. LOL

But yeah, I have well over 500 pics total of Kimberly. I never email them to anyone, either I just take maybe like, 10 to 12 total pics every time I dress, pick out the best 10 ones to post on the forum, but I keep them all. I have them all labeled by number and date.

I do that too.

I also have a separate folder for avatar pics, so they're easier to find.

Sorry your mate was a no-show,
    Last edited by Patience; 06-12-2020 at 11:18 PM. Reason: added a smiley. ��

You are a sweetheart patience!

I know. That?s why I have been nicknamed mother Patience.

But let?s not make this about me. Never let it be said I caused a thread to be derailed.

Hi Kimberly,

So happy your coming out went well. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Sorry your mate was a no-show,[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Patience. Meh, it's ok..... I was able to chat with her more last night, although I didn't talk anymore about my CD'ing with her. LOL

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Oh me too, Robin! Thank you and you're welcome.

New ... Again
    I'm glad you had someone to confide in. I haven't yet crossed that bridge with anyone other than my wife.