Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Dreams

Did any of you girls ever dream of waking up from bed as a girl. I had very intense dreams of being a girl when I was a child. I would always dream that I wanted to wake up with a girl's body.it left me with a life long desire to crossdress.

I did have those too. I used to fall asleep wishing to wake up as a girl.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Yes I have and still do.

Not in a while. It used to be common.
    It seems to be the primary thread of most of the erotic fiction I write, so the idea is firmly embedded in my psyche, so...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I really can't say that I've woken up, thinking that I was a girl..... However, since getting big time into CD'ing, I have dreamed that I was dressed, but I knew I was still a man in women's clothes, not a woman, even in my dreams. LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm just happy to be in my 70's and finally having dreams where I'm a crossdresser!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I did and, on rare occasions, still do. But as I gain more consciousness after waking up I am then met by the disappointment from looking in the mirror. Same old fart.

Platinum Member
    Threads like this arise on occasion. I've never felt I wanted to be a girl. When I was a preschooler kid, probably about four, I started to have dreams or visions that I was a young woman, not a girl of a young age/kid. The perplexing thing about the images was and still has been, it was an image of myself being that woman. I envisioned the young woman (me) dead in an empty lot dressed only in a white slip. At that time my family did not have a television set (circa, 1951). I did not read newspapers. I had no idea where a vision like that would have come from. When I was finally drawn to women's clothing I was drawn to the white slip my mother use to hang to dry on the clothesline in the hallway or a drying rack in the bathroom.

It wasn't until about ten years that my wife started watching a program/series on children who experienced "past lives," i.e., having recollections of being someone else a long time ago. As strange or improbable as it seems, I wonder if that had something to do with my love of full slips and cross dressing. Wearing women's clothing seems so natural to me.

I know many people for one reason or another do not believe in past lives experiences, but, where the heck would a four year old boy get an image of himself as a woman dead in an empty lot only attired in a white full slip?

Stephanie,

I actually did some past life regression therapy, my therapist was using me as sort of a guinea pig, anyway, each time, we tried it, I was a girl or young woman, from the consistency and the details, we determined I may have been a young woman in the 1920's, we also thought that the feeling of happiness and joy the woman, I 'remembered' or experienced felt may have been an influence in my dressing.

Very interesting theories.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I'm no girl.

I have had some dreams where I'm a woman, but they are very rare.

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I'm almost always a woman when I dream, and occasionally I'm a crossdressed man. Rarely in my dreams am I just an ordinary guy.

Silver Member
    As a tot I would pray at night to wake up as a girl. In my heart I know I'm female and occasionally have such dreams, now.

Gold Member
    My dream is to wake up in a resort type place where everyone has to wear a skirt or a dress. No Pants allowed.
    With face hair or not.

I dream a lot being crossdressed, and usually its an excepted thing. Like no one in my dreams treats me any different.

Like last night I dreamed that I put on my Silicone Breast Plate, a beautiful wig and then went out with my day. It was a wonderful dream.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Yes from a very young age. I still do now and again though they are more controlled dreams these days. If that makes sense.

At a very young age I would physically pray and beg that I would change into a young girl. Still do at 70!! ��

I do have dreams of crossdressing. I don't think I've ever went to bed hoping to wake up in the morning as a woman. Heck, these days just waking up in the morning is like a dream come true.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Even though I had fantasies of being a girl when I was young, I don't recall ever having a dream about it. I've had lots of dreams of donning lingerie, being afraid I would get caught, but no one seemed to notice!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I don't recall any dreams of being a girl, or praying to wake up as a girl, but I did have some pretty interesting fantasies.

One of my favorite fantasies was getting locked in a department store overnight. This was at a time when the female manikins "wore" wigs. So, the first thing I would do is find a wig that I liked and then put it on. Then I had the whole rest of the night to try on whatever clothes that I wanted.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    I had very intense dreams of being a girl when I was a child, but I also had the internal feeling I was a girl.
    I would always dream that I wanted to wake up with a girl's body . Ie To be right that my body would match my internal feelings. I had pink fog (did not know then what pink fog was / it did not exist as a term back then) and disliked my body.

Daydreaming was a big issue, it was hard to keep focused on the task at hand.

Reality Check
    Yes, I have dreamt I woke up as a woman and was trying to figure the best way to explain this to my wife.
    Krisi

Sorry for being late to this thread and I thought I would share my story.
    Last year I woke up to a dream that was so real, I jumped up and starting writing it down on paper before it left my mind.
    The end of my writing started getting fuzzy on the details so I kind of ended it with a bit of tongue and cheek....

I woke up this morning, the sweet smell of Chanel Coco in the air, drifting from my cleavage for last night’s dancing with the girls at San Tropie, a local dance bar. As my eyes open the pink wall brighten and a view of the open closet reveals my collection of sequenced party dresses and work ensembles. Looking, I see I properly rehung last nights dress but must have been so tired, did not undress any further. Readjusting my bra strap as I rose from my satin sheets, I realized the weekend had arrived and I was planning to go shopping! I jumped up and undressed fully and started my bath of lavender bath oil beads and rose oil. Soaking in the bath make my skin sooo smooth and supple, I love that feeling!

Feeling all fresh, smooth, and pretty, I opened my lingerie drawer and gazed at all my pretty bras. There are balconettes, contours, longlines, and pushups, all in silk or satin with pretty lace and bows. The colors of each one made me smile as I would when seeing a rainbow in the sky! I picked my favorite and it fit sooo perfect. Opening my panty drawer, there’s that rainbow, grasped the matching one and made it a set. A matching open bottom girdle in the corner of the drawer with attached garters slipped on so easy. As I slipped on a pair of RHT on my smooth legs and clipped on the garters, my body shuttered in the sensation of feeling silky. Then as I added a slip, my black dress, pretty pumps, the doorbell rang.

My neighbor hairdresser and make-up guru Sandie, has arrived to do my make-up and hair. As girls do, we small talked as she did my hair and make-up, as she usually does on a Saturday morning. She is always flirting with me, complimenting me on my cleavage, jewelry choice, or ensemble. She likes to kiss my neck when doing my hair, or feel me when I defenseless…I’m so ticklish. We love each other’s friendship and share clothes, jewelry, secrets and advice. Well, that day, Sandie had to run to help another friend so we said our goodbyes sensually as she skipped out my door.

Gosh, Sandie did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up, as I gazed at myself in the full length mirror in my boudoir! To look so glamorous, feel so feminine, and see myself in radiant beauty is intoxicating! This is going to be a Candy day!! All primped, I grabbed my purse and clicked my high heels towards the door. As I reached toward the door with my matching painted French nails, whiffs of perfume tickled my nose as my nylons tugged my garters and my breasts engulfed the tips of my pointy longline bra. I turned the knob, giggling in my girlie state, “The door won’t open”, has become my fate!!!

A flash of light from a far away sight, I knew not what was happening, but it was so captivating! The beeps grew louder, and then it was over!!! Over my shoulder, the alarm was sounding as my heart was pounding. The realization was there, as I would fare, back to the reality, its Monday morning, damn that cursed warning! As I open my eyes, I realize, the dream I thought, was perfectly sought. For the wall were pink, the world was in sink! The scent of chanel was in the air, and being girlie was sooo there!

That’s when the wife nudged we to wake up and get to work!....drat!

I don?t think I feel any particular gender in my dreams (or nightmares - I process a lot of childhood trauma in my dreams). I do remember longing to wake up and discover I was a girl. Or somehow find the right magic to make it happen.

Candy, Wow, what a fantastic dream!
    Crissy

Candy i am with Crissy on this one!