Thread: Today's adventure

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Today's adventure

With the Covid - 19 shelter in place stuff going on, I have been dressing every day; my go-to is my favorite short denim skirt with one of many tank tops; today's choice a very pretty lavender, almost, but not quite, blueish purple. Of course, bra and panties and forms area almost a given, today is not a wig day.

So, sitting at my desk, I come across a check that should have been deposited a week ago, I just never got around to it.
    This means a trip to the bank which means changing; or does it?

Today I decided no, it didn't.
    Slipping on my strappy sandals, I grabbed my keys and wallet, took a deep breath and walked out the door.

No one is out and about so no issues with the neighbors, sigh of relief, unless they happen to be peeking out the window, what I don't know wont hurt me, right?
    I scurry to my car, yes scurry, and off to the bank.

As I pull into the drive through and notice that they now have a camera system with a big screen by the terminal, I can see myself in the screen, my tank top and breasts clearly evident, mild panic moment, but it ts too late, the teller comes on the screen; a lovely young lady that asks how she can help me.
    I take a breath and send in my deposit, she reappears on the screen as my receipt arrives in the terminal, wishes me a good afternoon and I drive off.

Back to the apartment, oh crap, the neighbors are moving out; there's a moving truck and three movers milling about, but what are the chances they are even going to pay attention to me or that I will ever see them again?

Another deep breath and I open the door, stepping out and actually being more conscious of not flashing someone than what they might think, I walk somewhat casually to the stairs and up to my apartment, unlock the door step inside and try to decide if I'm more excited or relieved about my little adventure.
    Last edited by ShelbyDawn; 06-13-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby