Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealing

Stealing

Did you ever shoplift from a store when you were young. I so wanted a bra and panties that I took some from a department store when I was about fourteen. I also remember taking a nightgown. I was very worried that I would be caught and shamed about dressing as a girl. I so regret stealing anything.

If you remember the store - pay them back by shopping there till you drop
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I never shoplifted, but I liberated the odd piece of lingerie (mostly my poor mom’s) before the days of the on-line world. When you are young and don’t have access to the clothes that call out to you, and lack the courage, means and social acceptance to just buy them, then we all may have done stupid things we regret. Be a good, kind person, help others when you can and move on, forgive yourself.

Ina G.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

Aspiring Member
    When I was in my early teens, there was a store in a mall that had a beautiful red polka dot women's one piece swimsuit on a rack. For 2 or 3 weeks, it didn't look like anyone had purchased a single suit. Worst part was, everytime I walked past that rack it seemed to be calling out my name louder and louder.

I had some money but not much, and being such a young age, I was embarrassed to browse and pay for it. One day I decided I was going to do the 5 finger discount thing, I was determined to walk up to the rack, snatch a suit, and walk out of the store. As soon as I got to the rack, something came over me and I changed my mind and I kept on walking. Looking back, I am glad I decided not to do the 5 finger discount. It would've been incredibly awkward and embarrassing for me if they had caught me and they confronted my parents about me snatching a women's OPS.

That was the only time the thought of shoplifting ever crossed my mind. After that close encounter, I've paid for all of Wendy's purchases legally.

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    When I was 8 years old I stole a plastic Easter egg while shopping with my Mom, When I pulled it out of my pocket , She marched me back to the store by ear, made me tell the clerk what I did and apologize. It was the best lesson in my life . We all have moments in our life that either change us or define us like Wendy. I also agree with VS Fan make a donation somewhere. I don't believe you intend to promote your incident and it is a valid question. Temptation falls in all areas of life.

From time to time I do see a piece of clothing that I think "I'd do anything to have it". Usually it's more along the lines of "If I don't eat for pay my bills for 3 months I can buy that Calvin Klein jacket" ,but I've not thought about taking it.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Yes, I did. Our at least I tried to. I was about 11 years old at the time and didn't have the means or the courage to just go in and buy what I wanted. Apparently I wasn't very good at it and I was caught by security who then brought me in a back room with my parents! You can just imagine how that went. That incident was terrifying enough to put an end to my life of crime.

No. Simply not.

Yes not having the money for the clothes I desperately wanted as a teenager I did try to shoplift a couple of bra's, panties and some panty hose. I was caught by the store detective, arrested by the police and then eventually cautioned by the Chief Constable. So you can imagine what a nightmare this was! The police seemed to be convinced someone older was involved and questioned me constantly about whether anyone else was involved.

But even with all that grief it never stopped me.

Platinum Member
    Shoplifting even one small item can become a learning experience. I was eight years old when I stole a five cent pack of 1955 Topp's Baseball Cards. When paying I held up what appeared to be a single pack of cards with another pack right behind it. I still remember doing it. My mother would never give me any money to buy something as simple as a pack of baseball cards. There was another time I took a quarter from her jelly glass change jar to buy five packs of cards. It taught me two lessons. First, it was not right to cheat or steal. Second, as a parent it is not right to deny a son or daughter simple pleasures of a child's life. I would advise any parent with small children to not say "No!" without a valid explanation. Don't be dismissive. What may seems like small potatoes to you, may not be to a little kid.

As to the issue at hand here, no, I have not shoplifted any femme articles of clothing. But, I can understand how the internal need can build up where it almost become necessary to do something like to satisfy a craving.

Let me say that was the only time I took anything from a store. I do also remember taking three pairs of panties from a neighbor girl she was a couple of years older than me. This was my crossdressing getting out of control.. I would say most of the money I earned as a teenager went to lingerie.

Banned Read only
    I swiped a bra and panties from one of my cousins so I could have my own when I was 12 but never shoplifted anything. Well I shoplifted plenty of beer and cigarettes back in the day, but never women's clothing. That would have been too embarrassing to get caught.

I haven?t stolen anything as such, but have borrowed many times. Back when I was 11 (before I went public and in fact before I really understood much about what was going on), I would manufacture reasons to be alone in the house.

When these situations arose this bizarre urge to swan about in my sister?s skirts and dresses overcame me (I know this today to be my Heather side but back then I hadn?t the wherewithal to conceptualise such things).

If I was close to being caught (very often the car would pull on the drive while I was dressed) I would often quickly undress and hide the item in my room in the hope it wouldn?t be missed.

Alternatively, if it was something generic (like a pair of tights) or something I knew she no longer wore, I would occasionally do the same.

Gold Member
    Never from a store; However, from a storage closet in my house, I found and took an old
    Girdle of my mother's. It was fun to wear.
    Rader

My only shoplifting experience came when I was around 19 or 20. I was browsing the women's shoe racks at the local Target store. (It may even have been before their name change when they were still known as Ayr-Way.) I picked up one shoe for a closer look and it felt strangely heavy. Someone had stuffed a bottle of nail polish into the toe area which fell out in my hand as I lifted the shoe. I dropped the bottle in my pocket and didn't think about it again until I found it there after I got home.

I don't remember the brand or color anymore but do know that I used it and liked the shade!

My apologies, Target. I won't do it again. That was in 1977 or so and I hope the statute of limitations has run out.

- Diane

Diane, Interesting trivia on Target being called Ayr-Way. Since the polish was stuffed in the shoe who knows who it actually belonged to, could be someone just messing with another person.
    Crissy

I stole once - and I "unstole" (if that's a word) once.

About 8 or 9, I took a package of panties from a store. It turned out that they were WAY too small for me and I had to get rid of them before I was caught with them. and yes - I did feel bad about what I'd done, and haven't done anything like that since.

A few years later, I was in town, shopping for school clothes when I realized that I had walked out of the store with a pack of (boys) underwear I hadn't paid for. I turned around and went back in, told the cashier that I'd forgotten to pay, and then did. The cashier was surprised that I was honest enough to come back.

When I was around 5 I lived in an incredibly poor neighborhood. Nobody had any money. I never stole clothes then or since then, but back then the little kids had a regular crime ring stealing candy and anything else that would please the gang. Even a few of the girls got involved. I always felt guilty eating stolen candy, but it was about the only way I could get any. We moved to another neighborhood when I was 7 and we had money then and stealing was given up. But I had friends who would steal; I just wouldn't join them.

Banned Read only
    Kimberly,
    Never shoplifted as such but have felt guilty when arriving home to find I've paid totally the wrong price for something , did I return to the shop ? I'm afraid not !

I do have the ability to get people in a complete muddle at times and haven't checked my receipts carefully enough and then find I've only paid for half the items through mix ups over special offers especially the 3 for two offfers .

Something I’m not proud of. College dorm, end of the year, there was an area in the basement where we could store trunks, crates, etc. I went down to fetch my crates to pack for the trip home and there on a shelf was a leather mini skirt. I threw it in a crate and hauled it up to my room. I have no idea where the skirt came from. This was long before coed dorms. Anyway, the pink fog rolled in big time and I had to try it on. Now, I never dressed in college because the consequences of being caught (in that era) would have been disastrous, but hey, it was the end of the year and I was sure my roommate had left for home. So there I was in the bedroom area of the multi-room suite in a leather mini skirt and I hear the front door opening and it’s my roommate and some of his friends. I figure it’s karma coming to get me for filching the skirt. Fortunately I was able to get it off without being caught. I kept the skirt, though.

I stole a compact of bronzer from a grocery store. They had a few baskets of clearance merchandise down an aisle. I blocked any view of my activity and put the compact in my pocket. I purchased other things while there. I was too embarrassed to put it on the counter to buy it. I felt like crossdressing was a sick disease that I had.

I did when I was young and stupid. so glad I got over that way of shopping.
    Angie

It was Dec 11th, 1978.....I was nervous as hell... airplanes everywhere....Stacks never crushed them truck ..... Morris bought a pink Cadillac........Sonny a fur for his wife...... it took 35 years to catch me....
    ....it seems i’m not alone at being alone. (The Police)

I once stole a pair of panties from a shop but stole lots of lingerie from local washing lines when I was about aged 12 onwards. Use to cycle around eyeing up what I wanted and then cycle along, grab some items and then cycle like a bat out of hell.

Did have a few close calls but never actually got caught thankfully. X x x

I was a total kleptomaniac when I was younger, much better now, thank God! I did steal a slip from a girlfriend once.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Fortunately I had two sisters. So I was saved from temptation and a life of crime.

Is borrowing cloths from your sister a crime?

One for the forum.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-22-2020 at 10:34 AM.