Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stealing

I've picked a couple panties from women when I house sat. Felt a lot of guilt, so that hasn't happened again.

No I have never stolen any female clothes or anything from stores or from any other person for that matter. The only thing I stole when I was about 13 was a candy bar once from a store, but I felt bad for doing that so I have never stolen anything since.

I am a very honest person. Every piece of female clothes, makeup and wigs I owe I paid for with my own money either in store or online. I find the best time to do my feminine shopping is in November or early December, when I can shop for women's clothing in guy mode and make it seem like it's just Christmas presents .

I only stole from my sisters, never from a store. I do regret taking my sisters things, but I'm not going to apologize at this point.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    One time... as a youngster, perhaps 11 or 12 years old, stole a fat PaperMate pen from our local small town drug store. Haunted me for some time, I finally discreetly left the pen back inside the store.

No, I never fessed up to the crime, but due to the guilt, I do not believe that I ever stole anything deliberately ever again!

Banned Read only
    I never shoplifted, certainly not women's clothes--the humiliation if I got caught would be unbearable!--nor anything else that I can recall. However, I must plead shamefully guilty in youth to stealing a skirt from one long-ago girlfriend, and panties and a dress from another. These items were "special," "unique," and I just couldn't resist the urge.

Speaking of stealing women's clothes, I wish I could remember the title of an old movie with a scene so hilarious the entire audience was in stitches. It's one of those things where we can't remember a movie, its title, or what it was about, but one scene sticks in our minds forever. Often (though not always) it's the funny scenes.

One example of this is some obscure Italian-language movie with subtitles I once saw in some "art" theater. It's disappeared entirely from my mind. The only scene I can recall involved an English-speaking man visiting Italy, being shown around a house or cabin by the Italian woman who lived there. On one wall was a plaque reading "La madre dei fessi e sempre incinta." The man, who spoke virtually no Italian, asked the woman what it meant. She told him: "The Mother of Fools is always pregnant."

That sure stuck in my mind! Despite knowing hardly any Italian myself, I'm damned if I didn't even memorize how to spell it!--including the grave accent over the "e," which I can't reproduce here.

Now the movie I was originally talking about dated from back in the day when so many women hung their laundry out on a line to dry. That's rare today when we mostly use tumble dryers. Women's underwear on a line was a natural temptation to a certain class of thief, and many small-town newspapers reporting petty crimes, burglaries, stolen cars and the like, would have a paragraph now and then announcing that "washing was stolen from the line of Mrs. Smith." In the movie in question, one of those sneak thieves was creeping around at night, pinching ladies' underwear off a washing line. Except that this was a thief with a conscience: an "honest" thief" who paid for what he stole. So every time he unclipped a bra or panties from a clothes pin on the line, he clipped (if my memory serves me) a British ten-shilling note (worth slightly more than a buck back then) in place of it. He'd brought a supply of those, so much of the line was transformed from a line full of laundry to a line full of money dangling from clothespins.

If my recollection is correct, obviously from the context this had to be a British movie dating from the 1960s, though I'm damned if I recall the title or what the rest of it was about! Still, the scene was memorable anyway.

Incidentally, do you believe machines, like humans, can "have a conscience"? I've never forgotten the "cigarette machine with a conscience." Again, "back in the day" when I used to smoke--and "back in the day" when we could buy smokes from a machine--one night after the stores were closed I put money into a vending machine, pulled the drawer out--but it was empty! Dammit, that thing stole my money!

I didn't try it again that night in case I got the same result. And for some reason I never got around to claiming a refund from anyone. But I guess I'd used that machine before without problems, so the following week I tried it again, thinking maybe it's been fixed by this time. That time I pulled out the drawer and got a pack of cigarettes. Just for the heck of it I tried pulling it again, and it gave me a second pack. Hey, bonanza! So I tried pulling it a third time--but this time the drawer was locked and wouldn't come out. It gave me back exactly what it owed me--and no more. Can machines have sentience, and a soul?

Busted! I got caught at about 10 yrs old at the five and dime store stealing a little 10 cent toy while exiting the store. The teen stopped me in front, pulled it out of my hand and said if I ever come back, he would call the police! It was my favorite store too...I was so bummed and didn't go back for a couple years. I never shop lifted anything again!
    It is interesting to read some girls were stealing girls clothes.
    I had it pretty good as my Mother was allowing me to dress in girl clothes she bought for me from rummage sales and discount stores.
    I had a box of bras, girdles, and panties in the closet my Mom stored her ill fitting clothes so Dad wouldn't find out.
    But he eventually did...but that's another subject.

Ok i did take a obg off a clothesline once and maybe two or three pairs of panties when i was about 10 years old what a rush that got the old heart really beating!

I think i did take an item from a thrift store once.

Stole a lot of panties way before there were so many cameras around from women's and girl's panty drawers. Sorry. Never anything else from a store or any other place. Just panties. . .and, some bikinis too.

No, never stole anything. I heard stories of women losing clothes on their clothe line. Maybe some crossdressers wanting free panties and bras. who knows
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I'm not proud to say it, but I did steal a Hooters uniform from a waitress that lived in our apartment complex. I saw the tell-tale orange shorts tumbling in the dryer and since there wasn't anyone around, I opened the door and grabbed it and the shirt to see just how much they really stretched. I had every intent of putting them back, but someone backed in the door with their baskets piled high, so I tossed the set in my hamper quickly.

(Unfortunately, it was too small to fit then and "shockingly" hasn't grown any in the interceding 20 years. :-) That hasn't stopped me from hanging on to it..)

Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    I had it pretty good as my Mother was allowing me to dress in girl clothes she bought for me from rummage sales and discount stores.
    I had a box of bras, girdles, and panties in the closet my Mom stored her ill fitting clothes so Dad wouldn't find out.
    But he eventually did...but that's another subject.
    Candy, Wow, lucky you!
    Crissy

[QUOTE

Is borrowing cloths from your sister a crime?

One for the forum.[/QUOTE]

hello Jane,
    I think that most of us started by "borrowing" clothes from members of our family, when young.
    stay healthy,
    luv J

I've never taken any clothing from a store. But I did take things from girls.