Thread: I grew a beard while Steffi was in lockdown

I grew a beard while Steffi was in lockdown

I'm not even sure if Steffi knows yet; she's been in hiding.

I've been teleworking for 3 months now, and 2 weeks in, I stopped shaving.

I've got quite a nice beard now, and I kind of like it.

It's going to be tough to shave it off to be able to go out with the girls as a girl again.

I feel like I'm losing it.

Oh, don't suggest going out as a MIAD or a bearded lady; I couldn't do that.

Updated: Boy pic (from 6/17) in post 17.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 06-18-2020 at 07:38 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I wonder if a pic could be possible to document the pandemic event?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

LOL, so have I. will be going shortly though when Holiday home accessible, and so will the hair on my legs !!!!!

Hi Steffi.
    I've only just got rid of my 4th beard during our lockdown. I liked having a beard, wife doesn't like it and Rachel hasn't been around to nag me.
    Heck I even dressed up and went out at the weekend - without Rachel, I felt like a MIAD.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

You can always shave one side of your face and go out half guy, half girl

I personally can't stand having a beard. If I go more than three days without shaving I go nuts. Instead, I've been growing out my hair.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Robin don't forget to shave the nuts!!!lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    You can always shave one side of your face and go out half guy, half girl
    "The feeling of pantyhose on shaved skin" 😄.

- L.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I've got quite a nice beard now, and I kind of like it.
    Man o man girl. Such a traitor.

Hair problems seem to be a common thing during the stay at home situation. I don't care for beards but do go two or three days between shaves. My problem is that neither my wife or I cut hair and I am staying away from hair salons until I'm comfortable with it again. My hair looks like a full head of hair from a distance but up close it's too thin on top for growing it long to be a passable option. In the meantime it has gotten so long that my gray hair is too difficult to keep stuffed under my wig. Long hair has become a problem instead of a solution. I do like having my own long hair though as it looks more femme and feels so good on the back of my neck. I might have to just go with it and I don't go out in public dressed so it will do for the time being.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I don't shave during my work week and grow a nice little scruff on my entire head, sort of a low rent Jason Statham look. I shave the whole body on my 1st day off for my dress up day and karaoke.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Steffi, I'm wearing a full beard and stash in my avatar pic! The only time I shave is when I go out as Sherry. And, like u, I haven't done that in months.

So, I guess I truly am the Bearded Lady!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I, like you, I like the looks of my beard when I grow it. With my long hair and the beard I get compliments on the beard. I only grow it for my wife for her birthday as she likes the beard. So I gladly grow it once a year for her. The itching and keeping it trimmed drives me crazy so shaving it off is usually a pleasure for cooler as well as for Joyce.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I gave it a go for a couple of days. Felt awful.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I got nothing. I don't shave every day. So what can I say.
    Angie

hello Steffi,
    I tried shaving once when I was 17 - did not like it.
    You've got to take some selfies before you shave the beard off; you'll regret it if you don't!
    Stay healthy,
    Luv, J

I have just fluffy stubble after several days unshaven.

I guess i got wired right on that.

Yea Old Graybeard

The Old Graybeard.jpg

I know the rules. If there's no pic, it didn't happen.

It's not my first beard.

I've always had a pretty heavy beard. I first shaved at 13 so my mustache wouldn't show on upcoming family pictures.
    I guess I shaved sporadically from age 13 through 15, and several times a week from age 15 through 18, especially if I wanted a smooth face on "date nights". The summer between junior and senior years, when I was 17- 1/2, I grew a full beard. My mom gave me permission to grow it until school started. It didn't matter anyway; I would have been "coded" for my beard before even entering the school

In 1976, at the age of 23, I had a beard when I met the woman who would become my wife. I had some kind of facial hair continuously from 1976 through 2006. When I shaved it off in 2006, I had know my wife 30 years, and she had never seen me completely shaved.

I've been clean shaven until about 11 weeks ago.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Lane View Post
    Man o man girl. Such a traitor.
    Definitely unladylike.

I shave every gosh-darn day.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    I have to confess, I grew one too during the lockdown. It was basically because I was in the middle of an illness, then my friends and family asked me to let it grow in full just once. I've never had a beard before. It's coming off soon Muhahahahahahahaha !
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

hello Steffi,
    Thanks for your post - I realised that my wife has never seen me without a beard!
    stay healthy,
    luv J