Thread: Happy Father?s Day!

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all you awesome Dads out there!

I think being able to wear a dress makes us more fun, compassionate, and shall we say all-around, great fathers.

Heres to you!
    Last edited by Michelle Vinova; 06-21-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks It definitely makes it easier to talk to my kids about makeup and clothes! I leave most of that stuff to their moms, but as I get better I can help in a pinch.

Happy Father's Day everyone! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

My adult kids know me so well, they didn’t buy me a single item of men’s clothing for Fathers Day. I received two pairs of dangling earrings, a bracelet, a cute chunky necklace, two boho tops, colorful yoga capris, and my first skort. Happy Father’s Day.
    Hugs,
    Deedee

Nothing would make me happier than to receive a feminine gift for Father's Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all here. Best wishes for a great day.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Happy Fathers Day to all you wonderful Dads here.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Happy Father's Day to all!

I was one of the lucky ones. Unlike some of our members, I can enjoy identifying as a man as much as I do identifying as a woman. My (sadly late) wife used to buy many of my male clothes, shirts and ties and whatnot--and I bought many of her clothes too! It was all very reciprocal, and luckily we each had good taste that the other appreciated. Better still, she was very accepting, and now and again bought clothes and other gifts for Marianne as well.

I wish everyone here can find ways to reach the same happiness with their families.

Happy Fathers Day to all here as we?ve all been great dads as much as has been allowed at least.

Happy Father's Day!!!!!

Michelle, I think there is a good deal of truth in what you say that being strongly connected to the "feminine side" makes a big difference in our personality and how we deal with others. In fact, I am sure of it. I have read many peer reviewed papers on various research projects that show that is true and it is appreciated by most. The expression of that aspect of our identities (dressing) may be a step too far for some. That is the fact with most things and people need to accept some of the "bad" or "undesirable" to get the good. A lot of times the bad and undesirable doesn't look so bad and undesirable when one does an accounting of the whole personality. Everybody has at least a few warts, even those who are critical of the dressing behavior.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deedee_tv View Post
    My adult kids know me so well, they didn’t buy me a single item of men’s clothing for Fathers Day. I received two pairs of dangling earrings, a bracelet, a cute chunky necklace, two boho tops, colorful yoga capris, and my first skort. Happy Father’s Day.
    Hugs,
    Deedee
    What the heck is a skort?

I enjoyed a wonderful walk on the Moors with my daughter. Photographing Tin mnes. Well some one has too. It was a genuinely great father's Day any how.

Last edited by Jane G; 06-22-2020 at 10:22 AM.

A skort is an awesome piece of clothing! Basically it's a pair of shorts that has a skirt made to it. Usually zips or buttons like shorts. I often see people wearing really baggy shorts and mistake it for a skorts! lol

I call skorts cheaters!!!!!

Banned Read only
    We celebrate Fathers Day the same way we celebrate Mothers Day.

My wife and I put on pretty dresses and go out to brunch with our son.

What the heck is google?