Thread: Progress with my wife

Progress with my wife

My wife knows about and supports my non-binary status, and the cross dressing that goes with it. But in many ways it was more academic until this week:

- We combined our nail polish collections, and compared notes on preferred colors and brands. We plan on getting pedicures when it’s safe to do so.
    - She didn’t like a pair of women?s shorts I had (it’s ok to wear women’s clothes, but I still have to look good!), and while we were at the store she helped find a new pair (and learned my sizing), and gave me opinions on another pair at Amazon
    - I showed her the 3 dresses I bought (She liked 2 of them, we agreed that the other one wasn’t great), and she put them into her closet for me. She likes my favorite skirt as well.
    - we talked about bras, and the difficulties of finding stuff in a 40-A.
    - we bought a home laser hair removal device for joint use!

We have always been close, but this level of openness, acceptance and support has me over the moon.
    Last edited by DianaPrince; 06-21-2020 at 03:02 PM.

When you get back from the moon I hope every stays well for you. Hang on to a great wife!

You should be over the moon with that acceptance, just go slow from here. That said check out the Glamorise perfect A bras.
    Crissy

Thanks Crissy!

That sounds wonderful! Also...home laser hair removal kit??? That sounds both awesome and dangerous!

Technically it?s a pulsed light, not a laser (there are laser versions as well). It supposedly puts the follicles to sleep. Once done, re-do every 6-8 weeks.

Silver Member
    Your wife is a gem. Congratulations. I think a lot of forum members are quite envious of your situation.

Silver Member
    I'm so happy for you, Diana. Just a word of caution .. go slowly, not like a kid in a candy shop, with your purchases and wanting to get more of everything feminine.

What a great relationship.

Take your time, find out what her donts are, is it ok for the neighbours to know or catch a glimpe of you dressed, are your close friends being let into this little secret, etc. find out what will cause her stress and make it a no no boundry for now, this will ease her fears. Good luck

hello
    one aspect of acceptance i have not seen metioned in any forum i am on---competion ! the partener sees "him" dressed &looking fantastic . They realise they can not compete..........
    Another thought--the partener will (perhaps) fight another woman but when the other woman is your "better half" &sharing a body with your male partener...

To the moon and back how many trips a week are you going to make a week? I would love to be a astronaut someday!

Wow, Diana. You have a relationship that approaches the golden mean. Obviously, there is a lot of respect for each other and that is what it takes. And a willingness to accept the other person's thoughts as an opportunity to help them and learn from the experience. You two must be a really good match for each other. Very special, indeed.

That is great she's a keeper. Just remember to still go easy with things so it doesn't turn into a wait a minute you're going too far too quick now conversation

I can see a lot of members saying "dang I wish my wife/gf woulda and coulda"...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Hi Diana, that is what I call acceptance. It sounds so nice. I would imagine that you would be closer than ever to her.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Congratulations to both of you on building a sustainable relationship. It seems that the more things you can share, the closer you grow.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats to the both of you, you are so lucky to have such an accepting wife

Platinum Member
    Always nice to read of spousal support.

Diana great news on your home front so happy for you. You said - we bought a home laser hair removal device for joint use! If it works can you tell me the brand you bought please. Connie

Thanks for the kind words.

Don?t worry about me overwhelming my wife, I?m exactly where I want to be right now.

Connie: I only used it once so Far. There?s a bit of a learning curve for using it correctly. I?d be glad to do an in depth review in a couple of weeks.