Thread: Went out for a jog while dressed!

Went out for a jog while dressed!

Hi CD community,

Today I did something that I haven't done in over a year now: I went in public dressed as 'Brandi'. I discovered this cool biking/hiking trail about 10 minutes from my house, so I had been making plans to go there cding for about a month now.

I went all out and did my best to 'pass' shaved (even my arms which I had never done before), put on the realistic breast inserts I got from Amazon, a sports bra, a tshirt from the women's section at walmart, leggings, women's sneakers, and a wig. I also used make up to hide some of the facial hair stubbles that my razor couldn't get all the way to hide it. I then drove to the trail and then walked and jogged for almost a full hour fully dressed before returning it home. I was also tucked the entire time.

It was a little frightening at first, especially getting from my apartment to my car, but after the initial adrenaline rush it was fun and I enjoyed every minute or it. I definitely going to have to do it again sometime I think.

-Brandi
    Last edited by Brandi17; 06-24-2020 at 09:34 AM.

good for you I am sure it was fun and no one you may have seen cared how you were dressed. I have ridden a bicycle dressed and that was fun. BUt as I rode I forgot about how I was dressed and just enjoyed the ride. Have fun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U don't mention seeing anyone.

If there were a number of folks there, I hope u and they were masked? Which makes a complete make over optional, by the way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    U don't mention seeing anyone.

If there were a number of folks there, I hope u and they were masked? Which makes a complete make over optional, by the way!
    I saw people there sure, but most of them went by when I was back in my car getting a drink of water (it's like 86 degrees F. where I live today so it was hot). It's an outdoor trail as well, so there is really no need to wear a mask. I woulda died in that heat with a mask on lol. Also no one else was wearing one either. Mostly I still kept my distance from people as much as possible since it was my first time in awhile. Overall I would say I saw maybe 5 people there max during the hour I was there. I intentionally picked a Monday Afternoon when everyone is working for that reason actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallee View Post
    good for you I am sure it was fun and no one you may have seen cared how you were dressed. I have ridden a bicycle dressed and that was fun. BUt as I rode I forgot about how I was dressed and just enjoyed the ride. Have fun
    Well potentially one neighbor at the other end of the apartment complex may have a for second in my dash to my car, but it would have been a very far distance. Either way I don't care. It was super fun.

Thanks for the replies so far guys. Makes me want to do it again soon.

Congrats. Sounds like you had a great experience.

Glad all went well for you, each time you go out it will get easier...have fun and enjoy

I haven't been out shopping as Gracie since the pandemic started. However, I try to get out dressed once a week or so, to walk a trail away from home base. It feels great to get out, and get friendly smiles and "good mornings' from passers by.

How did you make out with the heat and the wig? I have a hard time wearing a wig in the hot humid weather for just dressing up, but can't imagine wearing one and running. Back in my running days I sweated something terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieRose View Post
    I haven't been out shopping as Gracie since the pandemic started. However, I try to get out dressed once a week or so, to walk a trail away from home base. It feels great to get out, and get friendly smiles and "good mornings' from passers by.
    Yeah, once you get past the initial adrenaline rush/fear factor it is quite enjoyable. I just have to kinda keep telling myself to just act normal like I am not wearing girls clothes, than I will be less nervous. Unfortunately this often easier said than done. I am going to try and dress once a week now until I get too busy to do so. It is easy for me to do so both at home and in public since I live alone and don't have to worry about anyone walking in on me.

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    How did you make out with the heat and the wig? I have a hard time wearing a wig in the hot humid weather for just dressing up, but can't imagine wearing one and running. Back in my running days I sweated something terrible.
    I made out ok. I didn't stray too far from the car. I would jog for a couple minutes, than walk for a few minutes, than head to the car for water and a break for about 5 minutes, so I think it worked out well.

Once again thanks for the comments guys (or shall I say gals :P), this community really is the best.
    Last edited by Brandi17; 06-22-2020 at 08:38 PM.

Way to go girl.
    Angie

Getting to go out dressed and get some exercise is a true win win! No doubt you will be doing it again soon.
    Crissy

You had me until the bit where you say you were tucked the entire hour you were jogging. Ouch.

But I admire your commitment and am glad you had a good time. I'm itching for an outing as well.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Wow congratulations. I've been a runner for over 40 years and I would love to go out enfemme to run. But now way I could do that wearing a wig; so I satisfy myself with leggings and now in the summer heat very short lycra running shorts. I have gotten quite a few looks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Patience
    You had me until the bit where you say you were tucked the entire hour you were jogging. Ouch.

But I admire your commitment and am glad you had a good time. I'm itching for an outing as well.

Actually didn't hurt at all. I use a gaff rather than tape to tuck, so it didn't bother me at all.

Thanks for the comments everyone.
    Last edited by Brandi17; 06-23-2020 at 06:49 AM.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

I?ve toyed a couple of times with the idea of going for a run dressed - sounds like you had a great time! Maybe time to invest in some nice leggings and pink trainers...

I actually have 3 or 4 pairs of leggings. I wore the newest pair yesterday and it was very comfortable. I have ordered some new clothes from Walmart.com last night for future CDing. They include some running shorts, a couple sports bras, a tank top and some more t-shirts as well. So I will be ready to dress more often for the runs.
    Last edited by Brandi17; 06-24-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    -Brandi

That sounds sweaty (86 F, the wig, the breasts, the makeup, the tuck).

Granted for me, the last 2 weeks I have mostly been running shirtless with my running skirt because of the heat. But I do love a cute skirt and leggings when running in colder weather, sure beats jogging pants.

nowadays, everyone is wearing a mask, so you could skip the makeup. i haven't worn makeup in months . a hat and sunglasses won't look out of place either

one of my first trips out was out on park trails too. to stay safe, i would stay close to women because some trails are far away, isolated. getting something done and being dressed is fantastic

Aspiring Member
    I tried this on a bicycle a few years ago. There are several aspects of this that bear addressing. You answered questions on a wig in the heat and humidity and a question about tucking. But how did your makeup perform in a sweaty environment? Did your breast forms migrate around in your sports bra or did they stay in place? How did you keep them in place? Did you sweat a lot under those forms? Were there any problems or worries with personal safety while presenting en femme on lightly populated trails?

The makeup came off a little bit, but not to the point where it revealed the bear hairs. I brought paper towels along for this reason. As for the breast forms question, they stayed in place, it was also supported by a strap around my neck not just the sports bra. However, I ordered and just recieved new breast forms that are even more realistic, so we shall see how they perform in the sports bra. I also ordered breast form glue that I can use if necessary.

And yes my chest was sweaty when I was done (after having big breast forms and a sports bra on top of it, I can't say I am surprised.

As for my safety, I wasn't super concerned, the area where I live has a very low violent crime rate, it's mostly drug user related stuff around here. I feel quite safe here both as a guy and en femme. Nevertheless I was cautionius and kept an eye on my sorroundings at all times. The most I expect to ever happen around here is for me to be 'clocked' (as you ladies call it here), leading to a little bit of embarrassment but that's it.

Thanks for all the support ladies. Brandi comes back out for another Jog tomorrow, this time in some brand new clothes I ordered.
    Last edited by Brandi17; 06-29-2020 at 08:44 AM.
    -Brandi