Thread: Any feminine Father's Day gifts for you?

Silver Member

Any feminine Father's Day gifts for you?

I gave myself two on line purchases: a pair of matte black and a pair of matte white, size 12 calf-high boots. But the best one of all was my going 100% in femme to my recently opened nail salon for a very badly needed pedicure and polish, a beautiful OPI red. I am accepted by the male manager, and we've had some trans talks at his request. My nail tech was very happy to see me, again, and did a super job on my old toes. I did tip her well!

All the techs in the salon know me as Jenny, and they'd say hello as they passed bye. There was social distancing in the seating, and plexiglass shields between the clients and the techs. Everyone wore masks. Outside, standing in front of the salon afterwards, I had a discussion with the manager and a new tech... not unusual in itself, but it was next door to a major chocolate candy shop and lots of people walked by me. No negative comments, stares or glares, and I was Not wearing a wig, just my old grey hair, nicely combed. I felt wonderful as a masked woman on Father's Day!

My wife bought me two Vanity Fair 22inch slips, for Father's Day. A white and a black. She also bought me a Corvette T shirt.

Hi Jenny. It would be really nice to get some female gifts but will not happen for me, so I splurged for Father?s Day and did some online shopping for myself as well. I have not bought anything in months so I bought a nice navy blue dress from Macy?s. I can?t wait for it to arrive. I just hope it fits me.

I am going to have to try going to a nail salon sometime. Sounds like it is a fun experience.

Sandi

My wife bought me a new gray business skirt, plaid gray 4" heels to match, a new set of FF cup silicone inserts (apparently the DD's were too small), and 3 new underwire bras.

She also got me a shiny new fishin rod and reel for walleyes this fall.

I'm spoiled.

Yes, my wife got me 3 bottles of nail polish and a bra and panty set.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    My wife bought me two Vanity Fair 22inch slips, for Father's Day. A white and a black. She also bought me a Corvette T shirt.
    I love Vanity Fair slips, you are so lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastasha View Post
    Yes, my wife got me 3 bottles of nail polish and a bra and panty set.
    I would think I was in heaven if this ever happened to me.
    Crissy

Sandi,
    you would love it, I have been going for 4 years, going tomorrow, mani/pedi...
    Try it you would like it

Davina

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Crissy,

You are so right... anything and I would be in shock...

Davina

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I found a nice Brighton watch charm bracelet on eBay, all heart charms and a pink heart shaped watch. When I asked my wife what she thought, she said "Happy Father's Day".

Sandi,

Before I arrived at Phoebe?s place in the Atlanta area for a makeover, I stopped in for my first set of nails at a local Asian owned salon down the road from her house. OMG was it an
    experience.
    They massaged my feet, calves, arms, and shoulders while I relaxed in the chair. I was in boy mode (Big boy-250 # lifter) and received all smiles from staff and patrons except for one customer who was really bothered by my presence. I tipped the tech well.

I?ll never forget the feeling of my first set of long nails.

I had an amazing Father’s Day gift this year. My wife took our two young children out of the house for the afternoon so I could enjoy the day en femme. We have been in isolation since covid and I haven’t really dressed at all in that time. I had lots of time to put on fake nails, play with makeup and try a few different outfits. It was a lovely afternoon.

The best part of my gift is that my wife and I have had some amazingly open and vulnerable leading up to and since my time to dress.

You girls are so fortunate. I would be beside myself if my wife would acknowledge my dressing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    My wife has always told me that I've never been completely dressed till I wear a wedding Dress. So this year she bought me one, pictures to come. I'm so excited to wear it and take some pictures.

My wife surprised me with a pair of black ladies shorts and a short sleeve dark pink tee shirt from Talbots. She knows I have and love their clothes...so comfortable.

My wife gave me $50 to spend on whatever alcohol I wanted and two t-shirts. One of the t-shirts was a non-obvious transgender flag as kitties.

download.png

The best part of the day was to go out with my mother-in-law, grandfather-in-law and my 3 sons to go kayaking at our local park (2 of the kids first time). My wife asked me why I was wearing shorts since it was my day and I should wear what I want.

Silver Member
    Sandi, not meaning to beat a dead horse by saying, "you gotta try it," I'll simply say you gotta try it, girl, in either guy or gal mode. Select a salon well away from your normal areas so you'll not run into people you might know. A couple of years ago I created a thread titled 'Pedicures with polish'. Use the search feature to find it or 'salons'. You will see how your sisters did.

Asew, you got two T-shirts for only $5.00? (grin)
    Last edited by Di; 06-26-2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: just edit your post to add to it/

My wife and I shopped for women’s shorts for me, for the first time.

Best present ever.

My wife know and allows me to wear gloss clear nail polish and let me grow my fingernails long past my fingertips so she got me a bottle of Sally Hansen Max growth gloss clear nail polish.... even though I never been a father.
    She know something I do are of a feminine nature...hence the thoughtful gift.
    She left to visit out of town friends this weekend so this Morning I spent all day shopping in femme at our local Woodfield Mall.
    Bought my Jennifer Aniston "Beachscapes" perfume, 2 Vanity Fair full slips, Black pencil skirt, a cute darted white lace blouse, 2 Playtex 18 hour softcup satin bras, and 2 Summers panty girdles...Oh, and a Playtex all in one.
    I walked almost 5 miles in my wedge pumps and my tootsies are tired.
    Tomorrow I have to make an appointment at my local wig shop, Transformations By Rori, for a new wig fitting since I have worn my current wig for 3 years now, it's time for a new one.
    Having the time of my life this weekend.... *giggle*
    I do envy all those who's wives accept and understand...I am working on mine without loosing that husband first need my wife desires.

Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene Robertson View Post
    My wife has always told me that I've never been completely dressed till I wear a wedding Dress. So this year she bought me one, pictures to come. I'm so excited to wear it and take some pictures.
    Your wife is so right! To wear a wedding dress and marry my SO again, but this time as fully me, would be heaven. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Not exactly for Father’s Day but yesterday my wife was ordering from V**** and I told her to get me something. When she asked what, I told her to pick something nice. She said she did but won’t tell me what. So now I have a surprise coming soon. Hope it’s matching bra and panties. She knows I like that.

Connie
    Connie