Thread: Interesting feeling

Interesting feeling

Well I was going out for a run this morning. I was not dressed. The only thing feminine I had on was a pair of women's short lycra shorts. Anyway on the way out I looked in the mirror and I just said to myself "thats a woman" I never quite had that feeling before when not dressed. I just stared for a few moments. It was a strange but satisfying feeling. Anyone else had a moment like that.

I don't think of myself as a woman so, even in boy clothes, I still see a man.

That was me yesterday after the first 10 minutes. Of course in the back of my head I knew I was a guy, but in that moment whenever I looked at myself I felt like a woman.

It's a cool feeling.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

That might be your first steps into a larger world...or you’ve got a nice butt? Either way, glad it felt good!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That feeling is why I wear a mask!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The first time I went running as a woman I had an emotional hit, after a while it became natural

Reality Check
    I've never looked in the mirror and thought "that's a woman" unless I was fully dressed with wig, forms and butt/hip padding.

Once I'm dressed, I see a woman in the mirror, but I know I'm not a "real" one.
    Krisi

I am stunned by the lady in the mirror at times, and very attracted to her, but take off the wig, and make up, and i see a guy in a dress, with nice legs.

I see a woman every time I look into the mirror because my hair is blond and is down below my bra strap, I just had surgery for cateracts and don?t wear glasses anymore just readers for reading or close up stuff and I haven?t shaved my face in almost two years just don?t have any hair anymore in beard area or legs too for that matter. Plus you can see the holes for pierced ratings three on each side. I do get looks sometimes but I am what I am. Can?t change things. I know what caused it one being low t levels and the hair fell off and never grew back when I used to be on a high dose of OxyContin for back and other injuries. I would swell really bad and when I came off it lost 27 lbs of weight in three days it was all water. Weighed 265 then down to 195 now and still losing a bit. Want to get back to a size 10 at least I?m currently a 12.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-16-2020 at 07:49 AM. Reason: removed dosage

I've never looked in the mirror and thoutht "that's a woman." While I like what I see, a softer more feminine look, it is definitely not a woman.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

My view of myself is totally male. Atypical male for sure, but male. The closest I've ever been to having a disconnect to that perception was looking down and seeing my toenails painted for the first time. Bright red. It was like looking at a woman's feet.

I don't get that feeling in any of the clothes, even the laciest of lingerie.

Part of what keeps us running! I wasn't en femme at the time, but I got an unsolicited compliment on my legs from a college girl at the grocery store once (I'm 60 yo). It was an enormous ego boost!

I am happy to find that I feel like a woman a lot these days. Sometimes it is stimulated when I look down and see my pelvis and thighs, but more often it is just a deeper feeling from inside. I have peeled away so much of the feeling of obligation to 'be a man' that simply feeling like I am a woman just flows forth a lot now, at any time.

A surprising thing is that now I feel what I used to puzzle about, that female women did not seem as hyper attached to feminine clothes as I thought they would be. I see that when I am feeling like a woman, and I simply 'am' a woman, the more feminine styles are fun enhancements that are celebratory- dressing up to go out with friends, boudoir foreplay, etc. Life is more fun when I am able to enjoy the interplay of feminine styling [and - as female women know- not be hassled because of it].

I am genderfluid so sometimes I feel manly instead, with no wishing otherwise- but it is less than half the time. It is also evident to me that the categorization of manly and womanly are states of mind and feeling and behavior preferences. Male and female are anatomical categorizations. I am blessed to be comfortable in both when not confined to either.
    We are all beautiful...!

Only in my dreams.

Banned Read only
    I see a woman every time I look in a mirror. both drab or femme

Aspiring Member
    It's been a long, long time since I had that feeling. I remember as a teenager I was all dressed up and walked past a mirror. The mirror was in such a position that it showed everything from the neck down. As I walked past the mirror I was sure I saw a girl in a pretty dress.

The first time I was ever fully dressed was at a professional makeover. I didn’t get a chance to see myself during the whole transformation process - clothes, makeup, wig, and accessories. When it was finished and I finally got to see myself in the mirror I was absolutely stunned. I saw an attractive woman I didn’t recognize staring back at me. Truly one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1954 View Post
    Well I was going out for a run this morning. I was not dressed. The only thing feminine I had on was a pair of women's short lycra shorts. Anyway on the way out I looked in the mirror and I just said to myself "thats a woman" I never quite had that feeling before when not dressed. I just stared for a few moments. It was a strange but satisfying feeling. Anyone else had a moment like that.
    I've got a fair wardrobe of dresses, skirts, shorts, etc.. but the only time I've ever had a "that's a woman" response when I saw closeup photos of my, freshly done, bright red toenails. I was in a dress when the photo was taken without the slightest feeling of being a woman. But, the nails had a whole different response and took me by surprise. I got over it quickly and got back to my usual 'eccentric, contrarian, guy in a dress' mode.

Never had that feeling before, and I know I never will. I will, on occasion feel feminine or even girlie. But I was born a male, and no matter the amount of makeup or wardrobe options available, I'll never be a woman.