No, not me, my diary.

I keep a "Helen" diary. I started years ago when I first started going out in public in earnest during my femme week away. Things got to be a bit of a blur and I found myself forgetting what I did and on what day. Hence keep a journal.

Well it's carried on, at the start of this year I began a new book, pink cover of course and normally it would be sufficient to last the year. However things ain't normal and during lockdown I've found myself writing more on a daily basis.

While I've not been entirely without opportunities to slip on a skirt and top I haven't had the opportunity to dress more fully and for longer, 4 or 5 hours.

So my little book has become my confidante, my uncomplaining friend but such is the volume of words I've committed to the page it's now full.

So tonight will be the last entry. I'm going to write just what a comfort and help those pages have provided. Helped me keep a perspective upon life in these troubled times and realise that I need to acknowledge just how fortunate I am to have those little opportunities to express my fame side.

Next, Amazon prime for a replacement. So yes ok, I'm fickle, best friend one minute, back of the cupboard the next.