Thread: My laundry brought up an amusing thought.

My laundry brought up an amusing thought.

I live alone so can dress as I wish most of the time. This pandemic has meant more time at home for me and less time with family, so for a closet crossdresser, it's a godsend. However, while I was doing my laundry over the weekend, there were only two "male" tee shirts in a weeks worth of dirty clothes. Everything else, undies, bras, tank tops, Camis were all "female" clothes.

It got me to wondering if I was actually a girl with occasional forays into F2M crossdressing.
    Last edited by Michaela Jane; 06-29-2020 at 08:21 AM. Reason: change one word

Platinum Member
    I always think of when I do the male thing as cross dressing Wendy.

Banned Read only
    Well "men's" T-shirts are basically uni-sex because if the only offer one style t-shirt it's "men's".

So I you could say you are %100 female clothes if you wanted to...

This my situation even without the pandemic. However, I do know that I am not really a girl.
    Hugs, Carole

*giggle* I know what ya mean...been washing a lot too.
    The lingerie bag ended up unraveling in the wash and I had to go out and get a new one.
    I had to find one the same as the original ....as it was my wifes bag.
    So I had to smile and wonder myself.
    I also use lavender scented drawer sachets to get me really deep in the pink fog....just like heaven!

Silver Member
    I have a bunch of souvenir tee-shirts that are about the only male things I wear.

Reality Check
    I hope you know that you are not a "girl". I wouldn't worry about what's in the laundry. Wear what you want to wear and then wash it.
    Krisi

Once dressing becomes an everyday part of ones life drab clothes soon become a thing of the past!. My laundry consists of female things all of the time now, drab underwear went into the rubbish bin many years ago and now I dress 24/7 so no need for drab things anymore
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Silver Member
    In a slightly similar vein, I always hesitate when the application form asks for my gender, M or F

My laundry is definitely different these days! I do a lot more loads, especially of girl clothes and synthetic specialty sports clothes. Those seem to be getting precedence over the boy clothes, too. I've gone from one big laundry basket to lots of small sorting piles, for different colors, fabrics, stuff that needs to be in a lingerie bag and so forth. Yet another window into the women's world.

Silver Member
    There's no such thing as F2M crossdressing. Its just called "she got dressed". And that's why we need this forum.

My female wash is always mour then my male wash.
    Angie

I own more female clothing than male, laundry almost never has male clothing.

After my wife got into a car accident a few years back I take care of most of the household chores. Because she's now working from home she has had more time to do things and last week she did laundry for the first time in years. When I got home from work she asked me where my men underwear are because there was none to wash. I told her I don't have any men underwear I wear the silk boxers to work. She walked away and said she didn't want to know. Lol