Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not fetish - How to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    This wouldn’t be absolutely true, as the definition of fetish is an ABNORMAL attachment to an object, idea, etc.
    Technically a fetish is sexual arousal by an object: like a shoe fetish. I'm using fetish in the colloquial sense that includes fetishes and paraphilias. I'm not sure normal/abnormal is an issue here. I mean, how many attachment units +1 does it take for a balloon fetish (yes, it's a thing) to become abnormal? Then again, fetishists of all types outnumber LGBT so who exactly is more "normal?"

we are in free world we should not take seriously what people talk about us, we like to dress and see ourselves in our dream role, we are happy and nobody can snatch our right to be happy.

I don?t think it is either/or. For me there is definitely fetish involved but as I get older I?m discovering something else too. When I was a teenager I would dress, get a sexual high, release it (let the reader understand) And hurriedly undress in shame. As I?ve got older dressing has become less sexual. Now I wear female clothes most of the time (Jeans, t-shirt, underwear) and it just feels ?right?. The sexual element has decreased as I have grown more comfortable with myself.

I am easily aroused by specific pieces of garments like skirts, leotards, pantyhose or shoes (and suspect to not be the only male in that predicament ), but they have to be worn by a woman or it has no effect on me. Does that make me a fetishist? A half-and-half?
    According to medical studies, fetishes seem to be almost exclusively concerning males. I find this astonishing.
    Last edited by DianeT; 07-01-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Tell them being Gay is a fetish and see their response. Sure their argument/response would be pretty much the same as yours to be accused that CDing is a fetish. X x x