Thread: Going out for Jog Dressed (Week 2)

Going out for Jog Dressed (Week 2)

Hi everyone,

So I liked the jogging so much last week I decided to do it again this week in a tank top, sports bra, breast forms and some running pants, all of which are brand new except for wearing them for a few minutes to try them on. I feel like it went well, I was far less nervous than I was last time, and even passed a few people along the way.

No one gave me any glares or anything which is a gooe sign that I was doing a passable job (or their just polite who knows). The only downside are the new breast forms, they look great, but you have to glue them in place if you don't them to move around. This was ok for the first few minutes of the jog, then after that the glue on 1 of the 2 came loose and it bounced around if I didn't support it with my arm. At after that point it was more of a walk for most of it except a couple times where I jogged when no one was around. I may need to use more glue next time perhaps?

As with last time I was tucked the entire time and had makeup on (I just got some hair removal cream that I ordered fron Amazon that just arived yesterday so didn't have time to test it. Hoping not to have to use makeup or at least not that much going forward.

I had fun again, the new clothes were comfortable as well.

Unfortunately I must go and get back into boy mode now, I have to run over to my parents house to take my Mom to the auto parts store for a new water pump, theirs broke. They called right as I got back in my car. Too bad too, I was going to stay dressed at home for a bit today.

Anyway progression pictures of my public cding adventures and a couple from this jogging trip will be up as soon as I can post them.

-Brandi
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

Good for you on getting out and about dressed.

If you’re going to jog with forms, I suggest you get a pocket bra. That’ll keep them from straying too much and it’ll spare you from having to put any adhesive on your person.

If you do go the pocket bra route, I suggest that you wear another regular bra on top of them. That’ll help with some of the bounce and will look a bit better, too.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

That is a good tip thanks Patience. I will definitely check into that.
    -Brandi

I hike with a Lululemon sports bra with silicone c-forms. Everything stays in place for me. But they do get soaked with sweat.

Reality Check
    When you jog, you should be wearing a sports bra. This is what women do and it will hold your boobs in place.
    Krisi

Hi Krisi,

I was wearing a sports bra.
    -Brandi

Aspiring Member
    I found the same thing. Clothing glue and breast form adhesive is water based. It loosens with sweat. My cheaper glue became a sticky mess the first time I tried it. In my cheap sports bra, my boobs migrated under my left armpit, both of them.

I found two solutions. First, get a better sports bra. Most are built just to flatten the boobs to reduce the bounce. They just rack up the boobs and are not designed to halt lateral migration because, for GGs, their boobs are firmly attached against migrating horizontally. High end sports bras hold each boob separately. They are better in keeping boobs in place in all three dimensions. Second, put the adhesive between the form and the sports bra. It takes a lot of sweat before that place gets wet, more than I ever experienced on a bike ride.

To reduce or at least contain the sweat, put a piece of terry cloth between your chest and each form. It gives some ventilation to the skin surface, reducing sweat under the breast form. Terry cloth, being the same material that towels are made of, also absorbs sweat. I cut a towel into circles to fit under my breast forms. The edge will fray, particularly with laundering, so some stitching will extend the circles? life. I use these towel circles whenever I dress in warm places, exercising or not. When just dressing without heavy exercise, I fold a wash cloth into a triangle and slip it beneath my form, long edge down. It fits discretely in there, my bra easily supports it, and a whole small wash cloth does not fray. Terry cloth comes in skin colors anywhere bath items are sold and in many fabric stores.

Showing cleavage can be fun, provided my boobs do nor escape. Flying insects can be a problem when exposing cleavage on a bike, though probably not so much while jogging. Hitting insects at 30 kph does not kill them. Having dazed insects flopping or crawling around between my boobs is eminently distracting. It is gross, actually. While biking en femme, I now wear a top that has a high neckline.

Hi Abby,

Thanks foe the advice I might look into that. I might also switch back to my old sports bra which seems to support the forms better.

As for the cleavage thing, I don't think that will be happening anytime soon for me as all my forms will be easily noticed as breast forks if left exposed to the eye, so I always keep them covered with a shirt or very concealing bra (usually both), because with a shirt on they look realistic.

Thanks again for the advice
    -Brandi

Great story, so glad you're getting out and about.
    I bought a pair of Venus Secret Breast Enhancers from thebreastformstore, they are self adhesive and just need to be cleaned every so often to retain their stickiness. I wear them all the time and doing just about everything and have never had issues with slippage no matter how sweaty I get- as long as I keep them clean.

Now before our wonderful mods, seriously, they are wonderful and greatly appreciated, decide to move this thread because we are all giving advice on forms, congrats one more time on your adventure.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Quote Originally Posted by abby054 View Post
    Having dazed insects flopping or crawling around between my boobs is eminently distracting. It is gross, actually.
    And I used to worry about bugs getting trapped in my windshield! Talk about learning how the other half lives. Yuck!
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by abby054 View Post
    I found two solutions. First, get a better sports bra. Most are built just to flatten the boobs to reduce the bounce. They just rack up the boobs and are not designed to halt lateral migration because, for GGs, their boobs are firmly attached against migrating horizontally. High end sports bras hold each boob separately. They are better in keeping boobs in place in all three dimensions.
    This! So much this.. Although I enjoy wearing my regular adidas sports bras under my t-shirts while working out in "male" mode, I tried using them with my bigger forms and wasn't thrilled with the results. I found an adidas bra that was band/cup sized and love it, but the BEST purchase I made recently was a Shefit bra. Not only is the color super cute, it keeps my bigger forms lifted, separated and completely covered while letting me show off cleavage of my own skin.

USWNT.jpg
    Last edited by Andrea Chenowith; 07-01-2020 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Added Photo

Jogging as a chick is one of my favorite pastimes. In the winter I don’t even need a wig under my stocking cap, and leggings are ideal in the cold weather, but this time of year it’s a running skirt, sports bra and tank top for this girl...I pull a visor over a ratty old wig and I’m off! Never wear makeup. As for boobs, smaller is better (I go with a cheap pair of foam inserts) if you want to keep yourself together

Thanks for the tips everyone.
    -Brandi

Thanks for the post Brandi, I am inspired!

Hi Brandi,

It's important to get exercise. Doing it in girl mode makes it fun. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Reality Check
    I would say if your sports bra won't keep your forms in place, you might need a smaller (tighter) sports bra. Or maybe your boobs are too big for jogging. Large breasted women don't seem to jog much.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I would say if your sports bra won't keep your forms in place, you might need a smaller (tighter) sports bra. Or maybe your boobs are too big for jogging. Large breasted women don't seem to jog much.
    Well the breast forms I have are pretty small, a large B/very small C so I don't think that is the problem. I may need to adjust the straps to make it tighter or something who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    Hi Brandi,

It's important to get exercise. Doing it in girl mode makes it fun. Thanks for sharing.
    Yes it does and your welcome .
    -Brandi

You go, girl! I have women's kit for both running and cycling and enjoy using both. I have not, however, tried to exercise outdoors with either wig or forms. I've yet to figure out either the restraint issues or, more importantly, heat management.