Hi everyone,

So I liked the jogging so much last week I decided to do it again this week in a tank top, sports bra, breast forms and some running pants, all of which are brand new except for wearing them for a few minutes to try them on. I feel like it went well, I was far less nervous than I was last time, and even passed a few people along the way.

No one gave me any glares or anything which is a gooe sign that I was doing a passable job (or their just polite who knows). The only downside are the new breast forms, they look great, but you have to glue them in place if you don't them to move around. This was ok for the first few minutes of the jog, then after that the glue on 1 of the 2 came loose and it bounced around if I didn't support it with my arm. At after that point it was more of a walk for most of it except a couple times where I jogged when no one was around. I may need to use more glue next time perhaps?

As with last time I was tucked the entire time and had makeup on (I just got some hair removal cream that I ordered fron Amazon that just arived yesterday so didn't have time to test it. Hoping not to have to use makeup or at least not that much going forward.

I had fun again, the new clothes were comfortable as well.

Unfortunately I must go and get back into boy mode now, I have to run over to my parents house to take my Mom to the auto parts store for a new water pump, theirs broke. They called right as I got back in my car. Too bad too, I was going to stay dressed at home for a bit today.

Anyway progression pictures of my public cding adventures and a couple from this jogging trip will be up as soon as I can post them.

-Brandi