Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are you ready to shop again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean 103 View Post
    Dawn , we still are on lock down.

Only things permitted by the King are allowed. We have not had our freedom restored.

And yes he will probably take some of what he has allowed back.

Still as far as dressing, you can still do whatever is allowed dressed as before, you just may be required to cover your face.

Like I don't think I'm allowed to go and visit my friends at their homes, but I can go to everyone else's house for work.
    Just remember slow and steady wins the race, I am in NJ where restrictions were harsh, things have pretty much all re opened now. The states that rushed are now having cases increasing, you don't want to have to shut down again. That would be even worse for the businesses than a prolonged shut down.
    Sorry I know it's a tad off topic.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

I finally went out shopping today at the outlets in Delaware. I went to the Jockey store and a very nice SA asked if she could help. I said I was looking for the ladies No Panty Line Promise bikinis. She pointed to the area and as we were walking she asked what size, I said 7 and she smiled. There was a woman shopping there and the SA showed me where the bikinis were. I ended up with 5 and she met me at the register. She could not have been nicer and it felt good to be shopping in person again.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 07-01-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Crissy

Who said I ever stopped shopping? I just switched all my shopping.

I'd love to get back to retail shopping, but only when it's safe.

I might be dying to get a dress but I don't want to (actually) die to get a dress.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-08-2020 at 08:31 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    If stores had remained open, I would have just carried on with life as normal, pandemic or not. I am at a very very low risk and have no family to worry about catching it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    If stores had remained open, I would have just carried on with life as normal, pandemic or not. I am at a very very low risk and have no family to worry about catching it.
    You do realize that ANYBODY you come into contact with can catch it, even just crossing paths with someone, and you don’t have to be “at risk” for it to kill you, right? Please follow safety guidelines and wear a mask properly.