I must admit to beginning to get a bit edgy over the lack of opportunity to fully dress. To have those few hours to get fully dressed sans makeup and feel like myself once more.

I know I'm lucky, as I write this I'm sat in the lounge in femme tee, skirt and hose as my SO, due to back pain issues, sits and knits in bed. If she gets up I hear her moving about and can very quickly, practice makes perfect, cover up. This is part of my daily routine and as I say I know I'm lucky many would give anything for such opportunities.

It's just that after all these weeks, heck a quarter of the year has passed, I'm really starting to miss the opportunities I used to have to fully dress and move about the house.

Also, I find this frustration manifests itself in odd ways. I suddenly got the urge a couple of days ago to wear my shaper thong. I wear knickers every day, when it's cool tights too but yep, I need to wear a thong all of a sudden. Usually uncomfortable after a while for some reason this time no, very comfortable and the tuck, the shape it gives is pleasing to say the least. I think it's going to become a regular.

I'm sure more odd little desires will pop into my head as time goes on and we live in this semi limbo but if they all work out as well as this one, well the job's a good 'un!