So, yesterday I had 4-5 hours I could get fully dressed. I had work in my print shop to do, but wanted to do it all dresses if I could. I recently made a pair of foam breast forms and purchased a couple bras in different cup sizes so I could see what I liked and what might look good on me. I had on a pair of Wedges, a jean skort and a loose blouse. I put my 42c t-shirt bra on with the foam pads I made, the pads were a bit too small but I could fill them out with a bit of tissue behind them. They looked ok, but were essentially weightless & I wanted a bit more realistic feel while wearing them. So, I grabbed some balloons and filled them in pairs up to different sizes with water. I put in what would be the C-cups, they looked and felt OK & I could do my work well with them, but a bit saggy for obvious reasons. Then I switch to the D-cup bra and went for the larger balloons. A bit more weight, pushed out the front of my blouse quite a bit more. Bounced when walking and could no longer see the floor & started to get in the way while I was working. After a time i was getting used to them and actually liked the feel of the weight in my bra & the look of a bit larger breast in my blouse.

Then I went all out...... I put in the largest balloons, probably a E-cup. Wow, the weight was very noticeable, they were putting some strain on the front of my blouse, really bounced when I walked and I had to reach around them a bit while working and bending over. I do not know how GGs get ANYTHING done with large breast in font of them??!! Apart from the obvious distraction of me constantly looking at my large breasts, I was finding it difficult to do my work without my boobs getting into it.

So, a round of applause for GGs with large breasts! You have my utmost respect.
Also, the silicone breast forms I'll be ordering will be a C-cup.