Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newfound respect for GGs with large breasts...

Newfound respect for GGs with large breasts...

So, yesterday I had 4-5 hours I could get fully dressed. I had work in my print shop to do, but wanted to do it all dresses if I could. I recently made a pair of foam breast forms and purchased a couple bras in different cup sizes so I could see what I liked and what might look good on me. I had on a pair of Wedges, a jean skort and a loose blouse. I put my 42c t-shirt bra on with the foam pads I made, the pads were a bit too small but I could fill them out with a bit of tissue behind them. They looked ok, but were essentially weightless & I wanted a bit more realistic feel while wearing them. So, I grabbed some balloons and filled them in pairs up to different sizes with water. I put in what would be the C-cups, they looked and felt OK & I could do my work well with them, but a bit saggy for obvious reasons. Then I switch to the D-cup bra and went for the larger balloons. A bit more weight, pushed out the front of my blouse quite a bit more. Bounced when walking and could no longer see the floor & started to get in the way while I was working. After a time i was getting used to them and actually liked the feel of the weight in my bra & the look of a bit larger breast in my blouse.

Then I went all out...... I put in the largest balloons, probably a E-cup. Wow, the weight was very noticeable, they were putting some strain on the front of my blouse, really bounced when I walked and I had to reach around them a bit while working and bending over. I do not know how GGs get ANYTHING done with large breast in font of them??!! Apart from the obvious distraction of me constantly looking at my large breasts, I was finding it difficult to do my work without my boobs getting into it.

So, a round of applause for GGs with large breasts! You have my utmost respect.
    Also, the silicone breast forms I'll be ordering will be a C-cup.
    The Pink Fog is thick with this one....

Yup, my ex has permanent scarring on her shoulders and has had multiple neck and shoulder surgeries because of her breasts. Insurance finally approved her reduction, even after two kids, I don't remember ever seeing her as happy as the day she came out of our room screaming ,"Look no bra," it was both joyous and hilarious.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I wear a pair of B sized water balloon forms once in a while. My "go to" forms are 40DDD. I have a pair of 40H water balloon forms for an occasional evening. D's? No big deal! I will admit my 40H forms tend to get in the way. Just for kicks I think about buying the largest bra I can find, 40N or something like that.

I have 40DD silicon forms that are my normal size I wear. Took a while to get use to but love them and learned to work with them with no issue. I would like to some day actually have implants but at my age probably not worth the cost. For me there is nothing better then the feel of them when walking as they will bounce and I love the feel of the weight.

Banned Read only
    MaryAnn,
    At least we have the choice to wear the weight we prefer , I still use double layered balloons with 7ozs of water which along with what I have natually gives me a 36C bust . I wear them allday , everyday , I feel totally comfortable and my figure looks balanced . I don't experiment with different sizes as my clothes fit comfortably .

Silver Member
    An interesting insight. Not many members here consider the possible downside of big boobs. While it is a highly personal opinion, there definitely appears to be a "right size" that looks sexy and curvaceous without being a hindrance. With no practical experience on my part, that looks like a C cup, potentially confirmed by your anecdote. For myself, being larger, I would guess a larger size like a D would probably give me the right proportions.
    Last edited by suzanne; 07-01-2020 at 04:16 PM.

From what I understand, constant back pain, the infamous "boob sweat", and persistent unwelcome attention are just a few of the things that large-breasted women would gladly do without (along with ill-fitting clothes). We crossdressers have far more options in terms of choosing the "breast" size that works best for us.

Size is not everything as the saying goes and I think what is most important is does the look suit the height and build of a particular person. Before I lost my extra weight I was 105 kilos and together with my height (6'-7") 42 E was just right right for me. Now comes a very valid point, in the hamlet where my girlfriend lives and also her daughter and husband, politely I have been the talk of the hamlet and what was said politely a short while ago, was that because of my new slim build (92 kilos right now) I was now out of proportion with my breasts. I had not considered this fact before untill my girlfriend pointed out that when a GG loses weight breasts get smaller as well so when my new forms (40c) come I will have a better boob/body ballance.
    There was a TV program the other night about large breasted women and their concerns and one was the problems of neck and back pain from having big ones and the struggles some of them had. I can understand it better now.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I have tried the water balloons, one popped, I hadn't considered doubling them up. I used the foam but I liked the weight of the silicone and ended up with a set of "B", "C", and "D" just for fun. I find my self moving between the Bs and Cs for my frame. Yes the bounce is fun!

Banned Read only
    Since this thread brought up water balloons again. Here's a tip....

Buy a package of disposable diapers. Cut a few open and save all the little granules inside.

Mix them with warm water and fill your balloons. The mixture will turn into a pretty firm gel.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 07-01-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Aspiring Member
    a couple of years ago a gg friend of mine (very large breasts) were discussing the weight of real versus silicone. I discovered that the silicone is nearly the same weight by volume as real breasts. That being said it is much different than having them attached. I do like my 46D's they have a good proportion for my tiny frame.
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Since this thread brought up water balloons again. Here's a tip....

Buy a package of disposable diapers. Cut a few open and save all the little granules inside.

Mix them with warm water and fill your balloons. The mixture will turn into a pretty firm gel.
    Plant crystals for the gardening department work well, and much less money than diapers. Maybe a teaspoon up to a tablespoon per balloon, more will get them firmer. I consider myself to be a connoisseur of water balloon boobs! I probably have six sets right now of various sized "boob" balloons with various amounts of water and crystals.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You'e leaving out some of the real world advantages of big breasts, MaryAnn!

I often use the cleavage in my DD breast plates and suits to put receipts, change, glasses, etc. when I'm out in them!

Then, there's the extra advantage with really large boobs. U can use them as trays and shelves for your snack or beer!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have several sets of Silicone Breast Forms and Plates all, DD or larger. You do feel it after awhile. But it has made me love wearing bras more. The support of a proper fitting bra is like a hug.

Wait until you try it with something that has actual comparable weight and see what it’s REALLY like.

For my slim body frame I tend to find that a large B or small C cup is the right proportions, as if I was actually a female that is what I would have. Never tried really big one as I feel like they would look ridiculous on my slim body frame, but I certainly imagine huge breasts are not comfortable. My respect definitely goes out to the GGs with large breasts, not only do they have to deal with everyday without a choice, but they have to deal with all us 'guys' staring them down all the time as well.

At least we crossdressers can take them out and go back to boy mode anytime we want, which is a luxury they don't have.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I wear a pair of B sized water balloon forms once in a while. My "go to" forms are 40DDD. I have a pair of 40H water balloon forms for an occasional evening. D's? No big deal! I will admit my 40H forms tend to get in the way. Just for kicks I think about buying the largest bra I can find, 40N or something like that.
    I did buy a 38N bra. I usually wear a 38C with silicone forms. I unrolled all my socks and stuffed them in the cups and they didn't quite fill the cups. I can't imagine silicone forms or water balloons.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    I've tried the larger cup sizes, but am happy with my real breasts. All the women in our family have large breasts. They are not overweight, but overly endowed. They all complain about the men who try to look down their blouses. My true size is 36C. Blouses fit great with just enough projection to confirm that I have boobs. Women notice, but I've been surprised that guys don't usually notice.

Platinum Member
    Two women I know have had breast reduction surgery due to medical conditions caused by the weight of the breasts. Endless back pain. I use water filled balloons and find they work well. I have never had a failure. Usually when filling the balloons any defects are noticeable. Many times on this forum it has been recommended to buy ten inch party balloons. They are sturdy and I seriously doubt anyone is going to try to fill them to almost bursting.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie,
    I may never change from them now . Through experimenting I found a double layer worked better , the other important point is buy very good quality ,also as you say at least 10" size . I only put 7ozs of water in mine so they aren't stressed at all , I tried all the additives suggested but found they degrade the rubber , I should also add my current ones may need replacing as they've now done me over two years , that is being worn everyday but evenso when I come to dispose of them they are still very hard to puncture with sharp scissors . I have read more members have silicon ones burst than ballons providing they aren't overfilled .

Sherry ,
    I have this vision now of looking like a very shapely bar top , may I ask do your friends also use them as a drink support ? I guess it's a good way of getting free drinks !!!
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-02-2020 at 05:57 AM.

Reality Check
    My wife is a 42 DDD. No serious back problems, etc. When you go from flat chested to a G cup, you will really notice the difference but if they grew on you naturally and you've had them 24/7 for fifty years, they will seem as natural as your feet or any other body part. And remember, "real" boobs are attached to the body, not all the weight is on the bra and shoulder straps.
    Krisi

Krisi, very good point about how real boobs pull from the body and not just weigh down a bra.

The average density of the human body is about the same as water, so a water filled boob will have similar weight to a boob. Apparently I researched a little further, a boob is on average 35% water, 60% fat (less dense than water), 5% protein (more dense than water)) [https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3904793/]. This means a water filled boob will actually weigh slightly more than a real boob (1 g/cm3 vs 0.9719 g/cm3). So at least the weight will be right, but more pulling from shoulders and bra since no true body contact except for those who glue and such. I wonder if the those who glue feel a difference on their shoulders and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I did buy a 38N bra. I usually wear a 38C with silicone forms. I unrolled all my socks and stuffed them in the cups and they didn't quite fill the cups. I can't imagine silicone forms or water balloons.
    My 40H balloon forms are 2,000 cc's of water, each, a 40N would be roughly 3,300 cc's each, of 1-1/2 times the size or about 14 pounds total. My 40H forms weigh almost 9 pounds total.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Stephanie,
    I may never change from them now . Through experimenting I found a double layer worked better , the other important point is buy very good quality ,also as you say at least 10" size . I only put 7ozs of water in mine so they aren't stressed at all.
    7 oz of water ain't nothing! That's less than the glass I put my morning orange into; 8 oz. I'll have to amend my comment here when I have time to see exactly how many fluid ounces a ten inch balloon holds. As to quality I find the ten inch balloons when not stretched take a lot of punishment.

Banned Read only
    Stephanie,
    Correct, I use them to boost what I have naturally , which is 36B so I end up with a 36C cup . I also make them in black or white depending on my bra , the black ones work great because all you see from the top is me and not forms . That quantity of water in a double layered 10" balloon is very effective . I tried full silicon forms and hated them because I lost all the benefits . Don't forget I'm only 5' 7" and weigh 147-150lbs , so I'm in proportion with my hips at 37" and a 31" waist as you can see from my avatar .

Even going up to 8ozs (UK/imperial measures ) was too much .

Pumped,
    I still like to see what shoes I'm wearing , I can't imagine what I would look like with boobs that size .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-02-2020 at 08:47 PM.