Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newfound respect for GGs with large breasts...

I can see my feet, but they are large. 1,000 cc is a bit more than a quart of water, so the H's are a bit more than two quarts each, the 3,000 cc forms would be a bit over 3 quarts each.

Yep, your 7 ounces isn't much, but if you are making an attempt to pass they are reasonable. Mine are not! ;-)

Banned Read only
    Pumped,
    The penny has just dropped with me , having boobs that large helps with self isolation , no one can get within the prescribed distance even if they tried , good thinking that girl ! I'm sold on the idea , I guess it's time to get pumped up !!!

As for passing , well I am what I am , just to repeat my avatar was taken by a friend in my painting group with a room full of people , well I guess I do pass as an artist .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-03-2020 at 05:23 AM.

The series Busty Girl Problems and all its variants are a favorite of mine for a chuckle. Check them out.

8DB8BA08-BC85-4FC4-A5F3-B094ADAE641C.jpg
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

The crux of all this is that you have to keep abreast of fashion!!!!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

When people ask how I chose my breast size and if they are not a bit uncomfortable; I pull out a pic of my four biological sisters. The smallest of which is a 38DD. I just can't imagine not fitting in with my sisters in a pic.

As to the second question, about comfort. I found a great bra shop many years ago that did a true fitting, using my "boobs". I am an Engineer and used to do a lot of casting and molding work. Making my own took a bit of thinking, and I have never weighed them but they must weigh close to the real thing as my gg friends who have felt them, all say they are surprised at how warm, soft and heavy they fill. More than once I have had people ask me if I have had a boob job.

Anyway...I find that the right bra, though very expensive is worth every penny, as i wear them all day, even when I sleep and i never have issues. My bff and I went there and I got her fitted, as she always complains about how much her bras hurt. I paid for a new bra for her and now she won't wear anything else. Just through those old bras away! She is a 40E.

Reality Check
    Well, women with large breasts can't get away with the "sexy" thin, see through bras with two hooks in the back. They have to go with the heavy duty "industrial" bras with more fabric and four hooks. It's pure physics.
    Krisi

I always respected women with large breasts.
    My sisters and daughters take after their Mom and Grandma.

I am currently running a "C". Fits my frame pretty good.
    Last edited by Natalie5004; 07-09-2020 at 04:58 PM.